新东方在线是新东方教育科技集团(NYSE:EDU)旗下专业的在线教育网站,是国内首批专业在线教育网站之一,依托新东方强大师资力量与教学资源,拥有中国先进的教学内容开发与制作团队,致... 学校首页
习网为你准备了英语情景对话:死后重生。希望以下内容能够为同学们的英语学习提供帮助。更
What are you going to do about your death?
你会为你的死亡做些什么呢?
Well, mostly I'll try to avoid it.
嗯,我会尽量避免。
I mean, are you going to get buried or cremated?
我的意思是你会选择土葬还是火葬?
My wife and I will be cremated.
我和我妻子会选择火葬。
Are you going to be buried next to each other?
你们会相邻而葬吗?
Oh, no. Our ashes will be shaken into the ocean.
噢,不会。我们的骨灰会被洒到海里。
You're not going to be buried?
你不会土葬吗?
A coffin costs too much and takes up too much space.
棺材很贵也需要很多空间。
Yes, but it will be in a cemetery where your children can visit you.
是的,但你会有一个墓地以便你的孩子可以来悼念你。
Children seldom visit their parents in a cemetery.
孩子们很少回去墓地看望他们的父母。
That's true. A cemetery is for dead people, not living people.
确实。墓地是为死去的人存在,而不是活着的人。
We figure our kids can visit us w