Does parental permissiveness affect children's development?
1. The excessive pennissiveness of present-day parents is doing more harmthan good to children and society as well.
2. Children should develop the habit of working and living independentlyand, meanwhile, practise the virtue of being filial to their parents.
3. Children who have a surfeit of happiness in their childhood often emergelike stodgy puddings and fail to make a success of life.
4. The fact that young people nowadays are self-centred, indifferent andinconsiderate of others is largely the outcome of parental permissiveness intheir childhood.
5. Parental authority in a family helps a child to develop his characterhealthily.
6. Parents should exercise strict discipline over their children because,the more permissive the parents are, the more rebellious against their parentsthe children will become.
7. Lavish care and excessive permissiveness will only give rise to hedonismamong the younger generation.
8. If one lets the child do whatever he wants to, he will ruin the childfor life.
9. We have to admit the fact that we now have got a generation of spoilt,selfcentred brats with no respect for their elders.
10. The spread of juvenile delinquency in our age is largely due toparental pennissiveness.
责任编辑 : Alice