81. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
82. I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too.
83. If a man deceives me once, shame on him, if he deceives me twice, shame on me.
84. If you make yourself an ass, don't complain if people ride you.
85. If your ears glow, someone is talking of you.
86. If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
87. If you sell the cow, you sell her milk too.
88. If you venture nothing, you will have nothing.
89. If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.
90. Industry is the parent of success.
91. It is better to die when life is a disgrace.
92. It is easier to get money than to keep it.
93. It is easy to be wise after the event.
94. It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it always open.
95. It is hard to please all.
96. It is never too old to learn.
96. It is no use crying over spilt milk.
97. It is the first step that costs troublesome.
98. It is the unforeseen that always happens.
99. It is too late to grieve when the chance is past.