251. after the surgery. the doctor proposed him to have a liter of fluid food, two saucers of saladand a dose of powder every day, don’t eat carbohydrate food.
252. in order to protect his liver, he pledged to forbid himself to have his favorite sausage andliquor.
253. the surgeon dictated to his upset patient that he couldn’t halt the daily injection before hissevere wound healed.
254. the diameter of studio (gallery) roof spanning 18 meters is sustained by 4 cement columns.
255. his films combine up-to-date concepts andromantic consciousness with high-voltage violence.
256. after the long-term clinical therapy, thewell-known astronomer conquered tuberculosis ( lung cancer) under the care of thenurse and his faithful maid.
257. the acid cabbage and pepper sauce stimulated his appetite.
258. i truly appreciate your scattering my inward doubts and anguish.
259. a version of bible said that some weird monsters, savage beasts and dragons breathing flame were captured in hell.
260. the wicked fairy had a guilty conscience after she turned the prince into a frog and confinedit in a room.