发布时间：2016-04-15 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
676. I slipped on some ice and broke my arm.
677. The car accident almost killed my brother.
678. She almost fell into the tiger cage.
679. That rock just missedu my head.
680. I almost didn’t see that bus coming.
681. He’s very lucky to have survived the war.
682. I’m worried about him because he works in a prison.
683. Mountain climbing is exciting because it can be dangerous.
684. Steve drives too fast and takes too many risksv.
685. Ann was in the hospital for six weeks after getting hurt.
686. I was driving to work when a huge truck ran a red light.
687. I’m sorry you had to go through that.
688. There were always bombs and gunfire all around us.
689. My stomach would have been full of butterflies.
690. I’ve never been so scared in my life, and my entire life flashed before my eyes.
1. miss [mis] vi. 未击中；打偏
2. risk [risk] n. 危险,风险