当前位置:网校排名 > 环球网校 > 环球网校资讯 > 第7课:在万国博览会_初级英语口语

直播课程
环球网校

第7课:在万国博览会_初级英语口语

发布时间:2016-04-20 来源:环球网校 发布人:wyznl

300元满减券,订单满1200元可使用,点我免费领

新英语900句视频版 第7课:在万国博览会 文本如下:

ALI: Mama, I'm hungry. I want a hot dog.

妈, 我饿了, 我要吃热狗.
MRS. NIKZAD: Ali, be patient.
阿里, 不要急.
MR. NIKZAD: Now let's see.
我们来看
MR. NIKZAD: On this map there are three restaurants in the Plaza of Nations,
这张地图, 上面有三家餐馆在国家广场里,
MR. NIKZAD: Italian, French, and Spanish.
包括意大利风味、法国风味和西班牙风味.
MR. NIKZAD: How about Italian food for lunch?
午餐吃意大利菜怎么样?
ALI: But, Father, I want a hot dog!
但是, 爸, 我要吃热狗嘛!
MR. NIKZAD: Ali, be quiet. I'm talking to your mother.
阿里,别吵, 我在跟你妈说话.
MRS. NIKZAD: Dear, he's only six.
亲爱的, 他才六岁嘛!
ALI: Look! An ice cream man! May I have an ice cream sandwich, please, please? I love ice cream sandwiches.
你看! 冰淇淋摊贩! 我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗? 拜托! 我最喜欢吃冰淇淋三明治.
MR. NIKZAD: He's impossible.
真是拿他没办法.
MRS. NIKZAD: He's only a child.
他还小.
MR. NIKZAD: You may have your ice cream sandwich after lunch.
吃完午餐以后你才可以吃冰淇淋三明治.
MR. NIKZAD: Excuse me, sir. Can you help me? Where is the Italian restaurant?
对不起先生, 您能不能帮个忙? 请问意大利餐馆在哪??
BILL: It's in the Italian Pavilion, over there. On the second floor.
就在那边的意大利馆里面. 在二楼.
MR. NIKZAD: Thank you.


谢谢.

ALI: I can have an ice cream sandwich later, can't I?
待会儿我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗?
BILL: Of course, you can. After lunch.
当然可以, 但要在吃过午餐以后.
ALI: My name's Ali.
我的名字叫阿里.
MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. The man is busy.
过来, 阿里, 这位先生很忙.
BILL: That's OK. Where are you from, Ali?
没关系, 阿里, 你从哪儿来的?
ALI: Iran.
伊朗.
BILL: Really?
真的吗?
ALI: Yes. I can speak two languages.
嗯, 我会说两种语言.
BILL: Oh? Your English is very good.
哦? 你英文说得很好.
ALI: Yes.
嗯.
MR. NIKZAD: Come, Ali! The restaurant's over here.
阿里,来, 餐馆就在这?.
MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. Good-bye, sir. Thank you for your help.
快来, 阿里. 先生再见, 谢谢你的帮忙.
ALI: Bye-bye, ice cream man.
拜拜, 卖冰淇淋的先生.
BILL: Good-bye, Ali. See you after lunch.
阿里,再见, 午餐后再碰头.
WAITER: Here are your cocktails.
这是二位的鸡尾酒.
MR. CRAWFORD: Thank you.
谢谢.
WAITER: The sherry?
雪利酒是哪一位的?
MRS. CRAWFORD: For me, thank you.
我的, 谢谢.
WAITER: And the martini is for you, sir?
这杯马丁尼该是先生的吧?
MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, thank you.
是的, 谢谢.
WAITER: May I take your order now?
二位要不要点菜?
MR. CRAWFORD: Please.
好的.
WAITER: The lobster is very good today.
今天的龙虾很不错.
MR. CRAWFORD: Dear?
亲爱的, 怎么样?
MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, a fruit salad, please.
噢, 请给我一客水果沙拉.
WAITER: Certainly. And you, sir?
好的. 先生您呢?
MR. CRAWFORD: The lobster, and a salad, please.
请来个龙虾和沙拉.
WAITER: Thank you. Wine, sir?
好的, 先生要不要叫一点葡萄酒?
MR. CRAWFORD: Wine, dear?
亲爱的, 要不要酒?
MRS. CRAWFORD: No, not for me.
不, 我不要.
MR. CRAWFORD: No, thank you.
不要, 谢谢.
WAITER: Very good, sir.
好的, 先生.


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

上一篇:第40课:化名_初级英语口语

下一篇:第10课:山本先生的果菜商店_初级英语口语

相关阅读

老师推荐

扩展阅读