当前位置:网校排名 > 环球网校 > 环球网校资讯 > 第12课:山本爷爷_初级英语口语

直播课程
环球网校

第12课:山本爷爷_初级英语口语

发布时间:2016-04-20 来源:环球网校 发布人:wyznl

300元满减券,订单满1200元可使用,点我免费领

新英语900句视频版 第12课:山本爷爷 文本如下:

JIM: He doesn't watch television!

他不看电视,
JIM: He doesn't go to the movies! He goes to the store every day.
他不看电影, 他每天去商店,
JIM: He never takes a day off!
他未曾休假过!
PEARL: Jim, calm down.
吉姆, 静下来.
JIM: He never laughs! He never gets angry!
他不曾笑过, 不曾生气过!
FRANK: That's the way he is, Jim.
他就是那样, 吉姆.
JIM: Is he happy? Is he sad? Do you know, Dad? He's your father.
他快乐吗? 悲伤吗? 爸, 你知道吗? 他是你的父亲.
FRANK: He doesn't think about happiness, Jim.
吉姆, 他不曾考虑过快乐,
FRANK: He thinks about his family and his obligations.
他只想到他的家庭与责任.
JIM: That's no way to live.
那并非生活之道.
PEARL: Maybe not, but it's his way.
也许不是, 但却是他的生活方式.
JIM: All right. It's his way. But...
好吧, 那是他的方式, 不过...
PEARL: But, what?
不过什么?
JIM: Why doesn't he like me?
他为什么不喜欢我?
JIM: Why does he insult me in front of the customers?
为什么他当著顾客的面侮辱我?
PEARL: He doesn't, Jim! I don't believe it.
他不会的, 吉姆, 我不相信.
JIM: It's true, Mom. He always says, "All of the customers know the prices. Why don't you?"
确实是这样子, 妈, 他常常说 "所有的顾客都晓得价格, 为什么你就不知道?"
PEARL: Oh, Jim, that's the way he is.
噢, 吉姆, 他就是那样子.
JIM: OK. but does he have to be that way all the time? We work together every day, but we never talk to each other. Either he changes or I quit.
好, 但是他有必要整天都这样子吗? 我们每天一起工作就从来没说过话. 不是他改变, 就是我.
FRANK: You know, Jim,
你知道的, 吉姆,
FRANK: you are his favorite grandchild.
你是他最疼的孙子.
JIM: How do you know?
你怎么知道?
FRANK: He doesn't say it, but I know.
他没说过, 但我明白.
JIM: I give up.
我不说了.
CUSTOMER: Congratulations, Mr. Yamamoto. You're famous!
恭喜你, 山本先生, 你出名了.
MR. YAMAMOT: Famous?
出名?
CUSTOMER: Yes. That was a great article about you in the paper.
是啊? 报上有一大篇关于你的文章.
MR. YAMAMOT: Ssh. Don't tell the vegetables. They don't know yet.
嘘! 不要跟蔬菜说, 它们还不知道呢!
CUSTOMER: What does your family think about it?
你家人觉得怎样?
MR. YAMAMOT: They're very happy about it. It's good for business.
他们很高兴, 这有助于生意.
CUSTOMER: Where's Jim today?
吉姆今天到那里去了.
MR. YAMAMOT: He's at the Fair. He's celebrating.
他在博览会, 他庆贺去了.
CUSTOMER: What's he celebrating?
他庆贺什么?
MR. YAMAMOT: My new fame and fortune.
我的新名誉和运气.
CUSTOMER: Maybe he's right. Why aren't you celebrating with him?
也许他是对的, 你为什么没跟他一道庆祝呢?
MR. YAMAMOT: Celebrations are for young people.
庆祝是属于年轻人的.
CUSTOMER: Well, maybe. But all of us need a day off, sometimes. Why don't you go to the Fair, Mr. Yamamoto?
嗯, 也许是, 不过, 我们大家有时候也是需要休息的. 山本先生, 你何不到博览会去呢?
MR. YAMAMOT: I don't really like crowds.
我真不喜欢人群.
CUSTOMER: I can understand that. But you can go on Wednesdays or Thursdays. It's not so crowded then.
我能了解, 不过, 你可以在星期三或星期四去, 那时候就没有那么拥挤了.
MR. YAMAMOT: Yes? Well, maybe.
是吗? 好吧, 也许.


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

上一篇:第39课:回家_初级英语口语

下一篇: 执业药师资格制度相关规定

相关阅读

老师推荐

扩展阅读