发布时间：2016-05-06 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
英语900句[英音版]第五册 Asking about likes and dislikes 询问喜欢和不喜欢做的事
691. What is it you don't like about winter weather?
692. I don't like it when the weather gets real cold.
693. I can't stand summer weather.
694. The thing I don't like about driving is all the traffic on the road.
695. He doesn't like the idea of going to bed early.
696. I like to play tennis,but I'm not a very good player.
697. I don't like spinach even though I know it's good for me.
698. I'm afraid you're being too particular about your food.
699. He always finds fault with everything.
700. She doesn't like anything I do or say.
701. You have wonderful taste in clothes.
702. What's your favourite pastime?
703. What did you like best about the movie?
704. I didn't like the taste of the medicine,but I took it anyway.
705. Why do you dislike the medicine so much?