发布时间：2016-05-10 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
英语900句 Lesson 12:Weather
1. Nice day, isn't it.
2. What a louse day.
3. How do you like the weather today?
4. It is and hot. It looks like a stormy is coming.
5. How was it yesterday? It was blowing hard.
6. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
7. The weather forecaster says that it is going to rain tomorrow.
8. The weather man said that a thunder storm is hiting us these days.
9. It has been cloudy all morning, and now it is raining cats and dogs.
10. It will probably clear up tomorrow.
11. What's the temperature today?
12. The lowest temperature can drop to thirty degrees Celsius below zero. It's several degrees lower in the evening that in the daytime.
Number one Temperature
A. It is hot inside, isn't it.
B. Sure, the thermometer is on the wall by your side. What's the temperature?
A. Around thirty.
B. How is the weather outside?
A. It's sunny and warm. It's a good day for a pinic.
B. But the weather forecaster says it will rain this afternoon.
Number two A Snow Day.
Jaims is knocking at the door of Theresa's room.
A. Theresa, wake up. It is snowing heavily outside.
B. Stop me, Jaims. I told you I did my homework till midnight.
A. I know, but the snow is so thick, then we can go make a snow man.
B. That's no superise. The wheather man said last night that a is hitting us these days.
A. See, I've got a carrier, two black buttons, a and a , all is ready.
B. Ok, let's go. I need to relax for a while anyway.
A. it is nice in cold today.
B. Wait, Jaims. The temperature has dropped to twelve degrees below zero today. Mum told me not let you paly out on such a cold day. Let's go back or I'll tell mama.