发布时间：2016-03-07 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
1. The government is debating the education laws.
A. discussing B. defeating C. delaying D. declining
2. They had a far better yield than any other farm miles away around this year.
A. goods B. soil C. climate D. harvest
3. The city has decided to do away with all the old buildings in its center.
A. get rid of B. set up C. repair D. paint
4. During the past ten years there have been dramatic changes in the international situation.
A. permanent B. powerful C. striking D. practical
5. Since the Great Depression, the United States government has protected farmers from
damaging drops in grain prices.
A. slight B. surprising C. sudden D. harmful
6. He invested a considerable amount of money in the project.
A. immense B. positive C. powerful D. realistic
7. The interview took place around the kitchen table and was very causal.
A. formal B. informal C. regular D. irregular
8. The most crucial problem any economic system faces is how to use its scarce resources.
A. puzzling B. difficult C. terrifying D. urgent
9. They are worded about their capacity to invest in the future.
A. capital B. ability C. expense D. reality
10. The substance can be added to gasoline to accelerate the speed of automobiles.