发布时间：2016-03-07 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
1. How can we reduce the risk of cancer?
A. cut in B. cut down C. cut off D. cut out
2. The steadily rising cost of labor on the waterfront has greatly increased the cost of shipping cargo by water.
A. continuously B. quickly
C. excessively D. exceptionally
3. During the past ten years there have been dramatic changes in the international situation.
A. permanent B. powerful C. striking D. practical.
4. The most crucial problem any economic system faces is how to use its scarce resources.
A. puzzling B. difficult C. terrifying D. urgent
5. His new girlfriend had omitted to tell him that she was married,
A. failed B. deleted C. refused D. rejected
6. The substance can be added to gasoline to accelerate the speed of automobiles.
A. quicken B. shorten C. loosen D. enlarge
7. We should never content ourselves with a little knowledge only.
A. convince B. satisfy C. comfort D. benefit
8. We should contemplated the problem from all sides.
A. deliberated B. thought C. described D. designed