发布时间：2016-03-07 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
1. It is obvious that he will win the game.
A. likely B. possible
C. clear D. strange
2. There is no risk to public health.
A. point B. danger
C. chance D. hope
3. Did anyone call me when I was out?
A. invite B. name
C. answer D. phone
4. It took us a long time to mend the house.
A. build B. destroy
C. design D. repair
5. I don't quite follow what she is saying.
A. believe B. understand
C. explain D. accept
6. We can no longer put up with his actions.
A. bear B. accept
C. support D. oppose
7. Loud noises can be irritatinq.
A. confusing B. interesting
C. stimulating D. annoying
8. That player is eternally arguing with the referee.
A. desperately B. constantly
C. eventually D. extensively
9. The governor gave a rather vague outline of his tax plan.
A. unclear B. firm
C. short D. neat
10. Gambling is lawful in Nevada.
A. popular B. booming
C. legal D. profitable
11. These are their motives for doing it.
A. reasons B. excuses
C. answers D. plans
12. The river widens considerably as it begins to turn west.
A. twists B. stretches
C. broadens D. bends