发布时间：2016-03-08 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
1. Loud noises can be annoying.
A. hateful B. painful C. horrifying D. irritating
2. Tom is still full of beans at 70.
A. courageous B. kind C. energetic D. single
3. Mary looked pale and weary.
A. ill B. tired C. worried D. peaceful
4. I can no longer tolerate his actions.
A. put up with B. accept C. take D. suffer from
5. His novel was adapted for the stage in 1949 as a musical play entitled as St. Louis woman.
A. closer for B. included C. starred D. named
6. The land crab a forest-floor scavenger native to tropical America, migrates to the water to breed.
A. die B. swim C. mate D. hatch
7. Continuous short buzzes on the telephone indicate that the line is busy after you dial the telephone number.
A. open B. out of order C. disengaged D. in use
8. Don't hazard your reputation by supporting his joint venture with the gay from Los Angels.
A. adventure B. risk C. threaten D. venture
9. We are restricted to a speed of 30 miles an hour in built-up areas.
A. deprived B. forbidden C. required D. limited
10. The company recommended that a new petrol station be built here.
A. demanded B. suggested C. insisted D. ordered