发布时间：2016-03-08 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
1. We are certain that he will get over his illness.
A. sure B. happy
C. surprised D. excited
2. A research center has been set up in this country.
A. praised B. established
C. reformed D. criticized
3. if headaches only occur at night, lack of fresh air is often the cause.
A. deliver B. fall
C. happen D. arrive
4. The ice is not thick enough to bear the weight of a tank.
A. suffer B. accept
C. receive D. endure
5. A small number of firms have stopped trading.
A. hotels B. shops
C. restaurants D. companies
6. In order to survive man needs to consume food and water.
A. work B. play
C. live D. walk
7. The researchers have just completed a study of driving situations.
A. started B. finished
C. changed D. made
8. It seems highly unlikely that she will pass the exam.
A. very B. completely
C. usually D. mostly
9. Their parents once lived under very severe conditions.
A. sound B. hard
C. strict D. tight
10. Michael is now merely a good friend.
A. largely B. possibly
C. just D. rarely