发布时间：2016-03-08 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
1. Two events have highlighted the tensions in recent years.
A. extended B. emphasized C. distorted D. illustrated
2. Poor children should not be deprived of the opportunity to participate in sports whenever possible.
A. denied B. retreated C. oppressed D. refused
3. Unlike the common cold, flu tends to start abruptly.
A. mysteriously B. seasonally C. repeatedly D. suddenly
4. He left the building before smoke was spotted coming up the stairs.
A. dropped B. searched C. seen D. led
5. About twenty years ago, all important resources in our country were allocated by the central government.
A. nationalized B. distributed C. speculated D. appointed
6. They tried their best to resolve the residual problems.
A. domestic B. remaining C. geographical D. elaborate
7. His qualifications surpass the job requirements.
A. satisfy B. alter C. exceed D. uphold
8. The research team needs to confer with the director before it begins its final report.
A. argue B. debate C. compute D. consult
9. As an assistant in a shop, she tries to be courteous at all times, even when she is very tired.
A. straightforward B. polite C. flexible D. neat