当前位置:网校排名 > 环球网校 > 环球网校资讯 > 初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part29:Good Wishes祝愿

直播课程
环球网校

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part29:Good Wishes祝愿

发布时间:2016-04-08 来源:环球网校 发布人:wyznl

300元满减券,订单满1200元可使用,点我免费领

29 Good wishes
29 祝愿
General Good Wishes Good luck!
一般祝愿 祝你好运!
A:I want to try my hand at the stocks.
A:我想试着搞搞股票.
B:It's very hard,you know
B:你知道,那是很难.
A:I see.Don't worry.I'm well prepared for it.
A:我知道.别担心,我有充分的思想准备.
B:Good luck!
B:祝你走运!
Enjoy your ...
祝你......
A:I'm going on a trip to Eygpt,John.
A:约翰,我要去埃及旅行.
B:It's really a very good chance.If only I could go there!
B:真是个好机会.我能去该多好啊!
A:Pity we can't go together.But I'm sure you can some day.
A:很遗憾我们不能一起去.但是我肯定你将来能去的.
B:I hope so.Enjoy your trip,Jim!
B:但愿如此.吉姆,祝你旅行愉快!
Hope you enjoy your...
希望你......开心
A:Hope you enjoy your visit to the Great Wall of China.
A:希望你参见长城玩得开心
B:Thanks a lot.I hope you can come along with us,too.
B:谢谢.我希望你能和我们一起去.
A:I'd love to,but I can't.I've got so many things to attend to.
A:我想去,可是去不了.有好多事要处理.
Thank you anyway
但还是要谢谢你
I hope everything goes on well with ...
希望事事顺利
A:Rose,I hope everything goes on well with your married life.
A:罗斯,希望你婚后事事顺心
B:Thank you.Paul is very kind to me.We'll come to see you soon.
B:罗斯,保罗对我很好.我们不久就来看你
A:Welcome
A:欢迎你们的到来
All the best in...
祝......一切顺利!
A:All the best in your new job!
A:祝你在新的工作岗位上一切顺利.
B:Thank you.Do come to my house when it's convenient for you
B:谢谢.你方便的时候一定来我家做客.
A:I will.
A:我会的.
All the best with...!
祝....好!
A:Tim,all the best with you and your family!
A:蒂姆,祝你全家好!
B:Many thanks.Do give my best regards to your family
B:谢谢.代我向你家人问好.
A:Thank you.I won't forget it.
A:谢谢.我会的.
I hope you have a good time
愿你过得愉快!
A:I hope you have a good time during your holidays in France.
A:希望你在法国度假愉快!
B:Many thanks.
B:谢谢.
A:By the way,will you take little Katie with you?
A:顺便问一下,你们也把小凯蒂带上吗?
B:Yes,she's now able to walk all by herself.
B:是的,她现在可以走路了
The very best of luck with you!
祝你走运!
A:I hear you're going to be sent to America to study
A:听说你将被派到美国学习
B:Yeah,I'm leaving next month,
B:是的,下个月就走.
A:The very best of luck with you!
A:祝你走运!
B:Good luck to you,too.
B:也祝你走运!
Please convey my best wishes to...
请向...转达我最美好的祝愿!
A:Will you be seeing Professor Smith after you return to London?
A:你回伦敦后能见到史密斯教授吗?
B:Yes,of course.
B:肯定会的.
A:Please convey my best wishes to him.B:Ok.
A:请向他转达我最美好的祝愿!B:好的
I wish you succeed in ...
祝你......成功!
A:You're going to have the entrance exam next month,is that right?
A:下个月你就要参加入学考试了,是吗?
B:Yes,but I don't know what will happen.
B:是的,可我还不知道结果会怎么样.
A:I wish you succeed in your exam.
A:祝你考试成功!
B:Thank you .I'll try best.
B:谢谢,我会尽力的.
Good Wishes on Special Occasions
特殊场合祝愿!
Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!
祝你生日快乐,长命百岁!
A:Hey,Janes,you're finally come!
A:哎呀,你总算来了.
B:I was delayed by something unexpected.
B:我被意想不到的事情耽误了一会儿.
Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!
祝你生日快乐,长命百岁!
A:Thank you.And I hope you'll enjoy yourself.
A:谢谢,希望你能过得愉快些!
I'd like to wish you a happy birthday
我谨祝你生日快乐!
A:I'd like to wish you a happy birthday,Dr Ellen.
A:艾伦博士,祝你生日快乐!
B:Thank you,Eric.It's good of you to come
B:谢谢,埃里克,你能赏光真好.
A:Here is a little token of my affection
A:这是我的一点表示.
B:Thank you so much
B:真是太谢谢了
Happy anniversary!
结婚周年快乐!
A:Bill,welcome to our party.
A:比尔,欢迎你来参加我们的晚会.
B:Happy anniversarry,Helen and Mark!
B:海伦,马克,祝你们结婚周年快乐!
A:Thank you,Please go and join the dance in the living room
A:谢谢,请到起居室一起跳舞吧
My very best wishes to you and your husband!
祝你们夫妻幸福快乐!
A:My very best wishes to you and your husband!
A:祝你们夫妻幸福快乐!
B:Thank you,I'm so happy you were able to attend our wedding
B:谢谢,很高兴你能来参加我们的婚礼!
A:You couldn't have kept me away.
A:我是无论如何要来的
Please send my Christmas greetings to...
请向......表示我圣诞节的祝福!
A:Will Mrs.Margaret be here next time?
A:玛格丽特下次会来吗?
B:No,she won't.She's very busy.
B:不,她来不了.她很忙.
A:Christmas is drawing near.Please send my Christmas greetings to her
A:圣诞节就要到了,请代表我祝她圣诞节快乐!
B:I sure will
B:没问题
Have a happy Easter!
复活节快乐!
A:Have a happy Easter!
A:复活节快乐!
B:Thank you.And a happy Easter to you!
B:谢谢,也祝你快乐!
I ask you to join me in a toast to...
请大家跟我一起举杯祝愿......
A:Today is a special day for everyone present.
A:今天对在座的每一位来说都是个特殊的日子.
Now let me,on behalf of our general manager Mr.Johnson
现在让我代表我们的总经理约翰逊先生
ask you to join me in a toast to the success of our joint venture
请大家举杯祝愿我们合资企业取得的成功.
Cheers!All:Cheers!
干杯!大家:干杯!


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

上一篇:2015年监理工程师合同管理真题及答案(32-35题)

下一篇:初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part38:Permission充许

相关阅读

老师推荐

扩展阅读