发布时间：2016-06-24 来源：中学网校 发布人：继续
(1) I am sorry that I broke my promise<违背，违反>
break one's word/break the law/break the rule
(2) His health broke.<(身体或精神)垮了>
(3) He broke away from all his old friends.<断绝来往，脱离>
(4) I should break away from such habits.<改掉(习惯)>
(5) All our plans broke down. The peace talks have broken down.
Her health broke down under the pressure of work.
(=become very bad)<被搞垮，垮掉>
The telephone system has broken down.<(机器或车辆)出故障;坏掉>
(6) The thieves planned to break into a bank.<闯入，破门进入>
(7) The Second World War broke out in September 1939.<爆发>
(8) After midnight，the party broke up.<散(会)>
(9) I broke up the candy and gave each child a small piece.<分开>
The police broke up the crowd.<分开，分散>
(10) broken English<鳖脚的英语>
(11) Our troops had little difficulty in breaking through the lines of the police.<突破>
6、News reports say peace talks between the two countries have broken __________ with no agreement reached.
7、Fire broke ____________ last night.
8、Sentences can be broken _____________ into clauses:
9、You've been working so hard for nearly a month. Relax yourself,or you will break _______sooner or later.
10、While we were watching TV，a voice broke ______the programme to announce the election results.
答案：6、down 7、out 8、up9、 down 10、into