发布时间：2017-04-13 来源：中学网校 发布人：继续
1. A warm thought suddenly came to me _______I might use the pocket money to buy some flowers for my mother’s birthday .
A. if B. when C. that D. which
2. See the flag on top of the building ? That was _______ we did this morning.
A when B. which C. where D. what
3. The government has announced that a modern city will be set up in _______is still a wasteland now.
A. what B. which C. that D. where
4.Many people wrote articles on _______Liu Xiang had failed to compete in the event .
A. why B. what C. who D. that
5.The couple are spending their holiday on _______is described as one of the most beautiful islands.
A. that B. what C. which D. where
6.The book is meant to _______needs it .
A. who B. whoever C. whomever D. whom
7. In his speech, Premier Wen Jiabao points out that creativity is_______it takes to keep a nation highly competitive.
A. how B. what C. which D. that
8.The experience of the Chinese nation attests to a truth_______ a nation loses in times of disaster will be made up for by her progress.
A. that what B. what C. that D. what that
9._______has recently been done to provide more buses for the people ,a shortage of public vehicles remains a serious problem .
A. That B. What C. In spite of what D. Though what
10. _______is certain is _______prevention is more important than treatment.
A. It; that B. What; that C. As; what D. What; what
11. Nobody would stand out admitting the fact, for some reason, _______they lost the game.
A. that B. which C. what D. why
12.—The patient looks much better. _______is it that has made him_______he is today?
—Perhaps the special medicine and his family’s patient care.
A.What; that B.That; that C.What; what D.What; which
13. After three hours’ climbing , they reached _______ they thought was the place they’d been dreaming of .
A.what B.which C.where D.that
14. A plan has been put forward _______more graduates should go to work in the country
A. when B. that C. whether D. how
15.It is pretty well understood _______controls the flow of carbon dioxide in and out the atmosphere today.
A. that B. when C. what D. how
16.(2009· 湖南卷) She is very dear to us. We have been prepared to do _______it takes to save her life.
A. whichever B. however C. whatever D. whoever
17.(2009·陕西卷) The how- to book can be of help to _______wants to do the job.
A. who B. whomever C. no matter who D. whoever
18.(2009· 安徽卷) A good friend of mine from I was born showed up at my home right before I left for Beijing.
A. how B. whom C. when D. which
19.(2009·江苏卷)Many young people in the West are expected to leave_______could be life’s most important decision—marriage—almost entirely up to luck.
A. as B. that C. which D. what
20. (2009·浙江卷)—Is there any possibility ______ you could pick me up at the airport?
A. when B. that C. whether D. what