发布时间：2017-06-06 来源：中学网校 发布人：继续
1.gain n.收益，获利v获得，赚得，赢得 gain knowledge
The clock gains. He gained 10kg in weight. No pains, no gains.
2. ●gather vt vi 聚集，采集 gathering n.
gather breath/gather courage/gather strength She gathered a crowed around her.
A crowed of people gathered around her. The train was gathering speed.
3.◎generous adj. 慷慨大方的It s ~ of you to lend me the car. be ~ to sb 对某人慷慨
丰盛的 a ~ meal. generosity n.
4.get v成为，得到，到达 Mother often gets me to wash the dishes.
The machine broke down. Can you get it working?
I am going to get my bike repaired. You got it.
Hard work can get you somewhere.
get sth across to sb get along with get down to doing get rid of
get round get away with get away from get on
6.gift n赠品，礼 a birthday gift have a gift for a man of many gifts
◎gifted = talented 有天赋的 a ~ student
7. give v 递给，付出，给予 give out/up/away/in/off
8. ◎glory n. 荣誉，光荣，赞美 It s a great glory to die for our country.
9. go v 去，走，到 n尝试 All the money he got went in books.
The story goes that there was a mean landlord named ZhouBapi.
Where does the book go? There is five minutes to go./There is a long way to go.
go hungry/thirsty/mad/bad/wrong have a go 试试 be on the go 忙碌
10. good adj n have a good time doing a good few books
a good many books give sb a good beating as good as 和…一样好，几乎
be good at English be good for one’s health be good to sb
do good to sb=do sb good It is no good doing
11. ◎grasp vt. 抓牢，抓紧 He suddenly ~ my arm. 理解，领会 He ~ d what I said.
12. ●grateful 感激的，感谢的
be grateful for/that I’m so grateful for all your help.
She was grateful that he helped him a lot.
13. ◎greedy adj. 贪婪的 It’s ~ for you to take so money. 贪图权利 be ~ for power
14. greet v招呼，迎接，入(耳)，触(目)，扑(鼻)
greet sb with a nod 点头示意 greet the New Year 迎接新年
A sweet smell greets the nose.香气扑鼻
15.grow vt vi link.v 成长，变得 He grew tall./old.
I grew to like the dog.(grow to do=come to do) a growing number of people
16. ●guarantee 保证
guarantee sb./sth I ~ you a wonderful film.
guarantee to do I can’t ~ to work for more than a year.
guarantee that … I ~ that you’ll love this film.
17. guess v 猜测 What do you guess has happened to him? I guess so./I guess not.
You have guessed it.
18. ◎guidance n. 引导，指导，建议 under one’ ~ with one’s help
guide v/n. 引导，导游
19. ◎guilty adj. 有罪的 He was ~ of murder. He was found ~ .
I feel ~ of what I did. 32.guitar.