发布时间：2016-03-31 来源：中学网校 发布人：tusya
初二作为初中三年中承上启下的一年，对学生和家长来说都至关重要。为帮助初二的同学们能够更好地掌握相关知识，初中辅导网校特别整理《Unit5 Good manners练习题1》，希望对大家有所帮助。
1. Children should learn more about _____________(礼仪) now.
2. Don’t _______________(采) the flowers in the park.
3. It’s your _______ (顺序) to sing for us.
4. Everyone must __________(遵守) traffic rules.
5. It’s not right to drop ____________(rubbish) everywhere.
6. We should know the ______________(正确的) way to talk with our managers.
7. The museum is open to the __________(公众) at the weekend.
8. They start a ____________(交谈) about the report.
9. He didn’t know the _____________(主题)about the report.
10. My dear baby, give me a sweet ___________(轻吻).
11. (2013?云南)It’s polite to keep our voice down in p__________.
12. Don’t p_________ each other when we are on the bus.
13. Don’t t_________ the wet paint.
14. You’d better speak ______________(大声地) when you give a speech.
15. He is a polite boy. He often _______________(say hello) everyone he meets.
1. Don’t leave the tap _________(run) all the time.
2. Students should put the books back after__________(read) them.
3. I think he is too old ________(learn) a foreign language.
4. We should speak ___________(polite) to the old people.
5. Just as the saying _________(go),” Early birds catch the worm”.
6. Here are some ___________(tip) for learning English grammar.
7. Don’t shout or laugh ____________(loud) in class.
8. Students should behave __________(polite) at home as well.
9. It’s rude ___________(push) in before others when waiting for the bus.
10. Miss Zhang is polite enough _________(wait) without getting angry.
11. Lisa helps us __________(learn) more about manners in the UK.
12. You’d better not talk about __________(weigh) with British people.
13. I will invite Jenny ___________(talk) about the history of the UK.
14. It’s _________(polite) to be so rude to your parents.
15. Miss Green only greets her _________(relative) with a kiss.
16. __________(Britain) people are polite and gentle.
17. Mr Li will give us a speech on good _________(manner) tomorrow.
18. If you help them, you ___________(say) “thank you” to you.
19. I don’t know the proper way _________(greet) Americans. Can you help me?
20. We should treat everyone around us __________(polite).
1. Mind your ______; thank your friend when you leave the party.
A. advice B. ways C. manners D. manner
2. Mr Smith usually goes to work _____ his car. But sometimes he takes a bus.
A. in B. by C. takes D. on
3. ---Please don’t chat with each other after 9:10 p.m. It’s time for bed.
A. I don’t B. I will C. I won’t D. I never
4. –I’m going to Dalian for my summer holiday. --_________.
A. Congratulations B. Yes, of course
C. Have a good time D. Best wishes to you.
5. Do you want ____?
A. else anything B. anything else C. other anything D. something else
6. --“Would you like to go for a picnic with us?” --“____, but I’m too busy.”
A. No, I can’t B. I’d like C. Yes, I’d love to D. Why not
7. The flowers smell ____.
A. well B. badly C. good D. much well
8.(2013?莱芜) You’d better make a plan ________you take a holiday.
A. before B. during C. until D. after
9.(2013?聊城) The baby is sleeping . Please speak ________.
A. loudly B. clearly C. quietly D. politely
10. (2013?杭州) She is not strong enough ________walking up mountains.
A. to go B. going C. go D. went
11. Drivers _________wear the safety belt when driving. This is the traffic rule.
A. can B. may C. will D. must
12. It’s impolite to cut in line when you ________a bus at the bus stop.
A. ask for B. look for C. care for D. wait for
13. Man’s understanding of nature is developing __________. It never stays at the same level.
A. at the right time B. for the first time C. from time to time D. all the time
14. (2013?泰安) -–Why is Lin lin practicing speaking English?
---_______abroad for further study.
A. go B. gone C. to go D. goes
15. (2013?徐州)--- Please don’t throw paper on the ground. ---________,I won’t.
A. Excuse me B. That’s all right C. Sorry D. It doesn’t matter
Walt Disney, the great film maker was born in Chicago 1____ 1901. Disney’s wish was to be a famous 2____. He took some of his pictures in the hope of getting a job. However, he had no 3 ____. They looked at his pictures and said, “Sorry, young man. We don’t think there is anything of interest in your pictures.”
Disney’s 4______tried to encourage(鼓励) him. They said, “Don’t worry, Walt. We like your 5_____. We are sure you will be well-known as 6 ____ before long.” His family was poor and he 7 ______sit in the family garage and draw pictures there. One day a mouse came and played on the floor. Disney stopped 8 _____and watched the mouse. The mouse was 9 _____, so he gave the mouse a piece of bread. Then the mouse came and sat on his desk. 10 ____ the mouse came back and was given more bread. In this way the artist and his mouse became good friends.
( )1. A. in B. for C. on D. at
( )2. A. worker B. artist C. drawer D. teacher
( )3. A. hope B. worry C. luck D. chance
( )4. A. father B. mother C. friends D. parent
( )5. A. pictures B. mouse C. cartoons D. mails
( )6. A. a maker B. a film star C. an artist D. Disneyland
( )7. A. likes B. used to C. was used to D. often
( )8. A. reading B. listening C. talking D. drawing
( )9. A. good B. bad C. ugly D. gentle
( )10.A. Day after day B. Long time ago C. One by one D. Before long
Before you go to another country it is a great help if you know the language and some of the customs(风俗)of the country.
When people meet each other for the first time in Britain, they say “How do you do?” and shake hands(握手). Usually they do not shake hands when they just meet or say goodbye. But they shake hands when they haven’t met for a long time or when they will be away form each other for a long time.
Last year a group of German students went to England for a holiday. Their teacher told them that the English people hardly ever shake hands. So when they met their English friends at the station, they kept their hands behind their backs. The English students had learned that the Germans shake hands as often as possible, so they put their hands in front and got ready to shake hands with them. It made both of them laugh.
1. It is _____ if you know the language and some of the customs of a country before you pay a visit to that country.
A. not useful B. not helpful C. very helpful D. very bad
2. English people usually shake hands when they ______.
A. meet every time B. meet for the first time
C. say goodbye to each other D. say hello to each other
3. Usually, English people don’t shake hands _____.
A. when they will be away for a long time B. when they say “How do you do?”
C. when they just meet or say goodbye D. when they haven’t met for a long time
4. Which is right?
A. German people shake hands as often as possible.
B. English people like shaking hands very much
C. German people hardly ever shake hands.
D. Both English people and Germans don’t like shaking hands.
5. This story is about _____.
A. shaking hands B. languages C. customs D. languages and customs
1. They are going to talk about manners in the UK.(对划线部分提问)
__________are they going to ________?
2. He is too young to go to school.(同义句)
He isn’t _______ _________ ________ to school.
3. You can’t touch others in a line.(否定祈使句)
________ ________ others in a line.
4. My son is too young to join the army.
My son isn’t _______ ________ to join the army.
5. You are wrong . You laugh loudly in the library.
It’s wrong _______ you _______ _______ loudly in the library.
1.请避免像年龄类的话题。 Please _____________________age.
2. 活到老学到老。 You’re ________________________.
3.在图书馆里我们必须要保持安静。We must _______________ in the library.
4. 请不要随意人垃圾。 Please ________________________.
5. 插队到别人前面是不礼貌的。 It’s rude ____________________________.