发布时间：2016-03-31 来源：中学网校 发布人：tusya
1. It is so cold. I don’t want to wait any ______________ .( long )
2. Tom spent several hours in ______________ his homework. ( do )
3. I am not used to _______________ to bed so late. ( go )
4. Why not do morning exercises ______________? ( regular)
5. Take this ____________ ( medical ), or you can’t be fine.
6. In most English names the given names come ________ ( one ).
7. At the party, they danced ___________ ( beautiful ).
8. In the past, the poor didn’t have enough money for __________ (medicine ) treatment.
9. Can you help me search some information about the __________ ( develop ) of computers on the Internet?
10. Many _______ (busy) people can speak English.
1. --Have you ever had such a pleasant time?
A. Yes. I did. B. No, I hadn’t. C. Yes, I had. D. Yes, I have.
2. He ordered the boy _______________ there.
A. to go not B. to not go C. not to go D. did not go
3. Since he came here last September, we _________ in trouble.
A. are B. were C. have been D. has been
4. He wanted __________ help raise money ________ Project Green Hope.
A. / ; for B. to ; for C. for ; for D. to ; to
5. He had ___________ much work to do that he couldn’t go out.
A. so B. such C. as D. or
6.Tom ___________ football when Mr Fat found him on the playground.
A. will play B. was playing C. has played D. plays
7.I haven’t taken an examination __________ 1992.
A. since B. for C. ago D. before
8. It’s so warm here. Why not _________ your coat?
A. take away B. put on C. put down D. take off
9. Though it was blowing hard , __________ went on working in the field.
A. they B. and they C. but they D. it
10. He _________ cross the street.
A. sees B. saw to C. was seen D. was seen to
11. Most international business letters __________ in English.
A. is written B. are written C. is writing D. are writing
12. Please ________ him to the nurse there, and she’ll give him some pills.
A. carry B. bring C. let D. take
13. He is listening to the music _____________ she is washing clothes.
A. after B. before C. that D. while
14. Han Meimei is good at ______________.
A. singing and to dance B. to sing and to dance
C. to sing and dancing D. singing and dancing
15. It takes _____________ time to go to Beijing by plane than by train.
A. more B. fewer C. longer D. less
16. If you don’t take more ____________, you’ll get fat.
A. medicine B. exercises C. exercise D. lessons
17. We __________ English five years ago. We _________ it for five years.
A. learned; learned B. learn; have learned
C. have learned, have learned D. learned, have learned
18. “ It’s never too late ___________,” mother said to me.
A. learn B. to learn C. learning D. learnt
19. —Hello, Mr. Huang!
--I’m sorry, _____________ I don’t think I know you.
A. and B. or C. but D. because
20. Jack _________________ his homework yet, so he won’t go out with his friends.
A. finishes B. has finished
C. doesn’t finish D. hasn’t finished
1. Would you like __________ ( sing ) at the party?
2. Sorry, I kept you ____________ ( wait ) for me so long.
3. It was difficult for him ____________ ( give ) up smoking.
4. My parents want me ____________ ( be ) a teacher.
5. They will go fishing instead of ___________ ( swim ).
6. They decided ___________ ( not tell ) him the bad news.
7. They used to ____________ ( stay ) at home on Sundays.
8. ________ your mother ___________ ( wash ) clothes yet?
9. They __________ ( read ) books when the teacher came in.
10. Computers ____________ ( sell ) almost everywhere.
11. Thanks for _____________ (invite ) me.
12. What about _____________ ( skate ) on the ice?
13. What _____________ your mother __________ ( do ) every day?
14. Kate _____________ ( not fly ) kites now.
15. Keep quiet, please. They _____________ ( have ) a meeting.
We are _________ _________ our great country.
Thank you for ___________ me __________ __________ apples.
This box is ___________ heavy ___________ me ________ carry.
I ____________ two days ______, _______ my homework.
He _____________ his umbrella in the park yesterday.
1. I wish I can fly to the moon one day. __________
2. Dr. Ma’s family had no money when he was young,
so they had to go to work instead going to school. __________
3. My mother has been used to live in the city now. __________
4. This will be an experience I’ll never forget. __________
5. It’s important to listen to your teachers careful in class. __________
6. It was too hot last night that I couldn’t sleep well. _________
7. My parents were grateful of you for helping me.
8. Liu Ming used to the wonderful place. _________
9. What an interesting news he has brought to us! _________
10. The boy was made finish reading the long text in two hours. ________
In England, people don’t like ____1_____ very much. You can go on a bus, _____2______ on a train , and people just sit looking ____3____ the window.
Often they read, they read books and papers. But they don’t talk ____4____ .When you meet English people, they often talk about one thing, ____5____. So when you meet ___6____ in England, you should say, “ Nice weather ____7_____ the time of year!”
“ But it was ____8____ cold yesterday.” Someone may answer. “ Well, it will get a bit warmer later!” You can say. Talk ___9___ this, and the English will think. “ How ___10___ you are!”
( )1. A. laughing B. going about C. talking D. playing
( )2. A. or B. and C. either D. but
( )3. A. from B. through C. at D. out of
( )4. A. much B. a bit C. a little D. sometimes
( )5. A. the food B. the work C. the time D. the weather
( )6. A. a man B. a woman C. everyone D. someone
( )7. A. at B. in C. on D. for
( )8. A. much B. not C. a bit D. more
( )9. A. with B. in C. like D. for
( )10. A. happy B. funny C. friendly D. careful
PDAs are very useful. They are like small computers. You can put a lot of information into them. For example, you can put in telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. Many people use PDAs to remember important dates. Some of these super machines can even send and receive e-mails.
PDAs are small and convenient. A few years ago, they were expensive. Now, they are cheap. Many people use them at work and at school. People can carry PDAs in their shirt pockets.
But, it’s important to be careful. These little machines are easy to lose. People put so much important information into their PDAs. It’s really terrible to lose them.
1. What is the main idea of the article?
A. PDAs are like small computers.
B. PDAs are cheap.
C. You can do many things with a PDA.
D. Too many people use PDAs
2. The article does not say a PDA can __________
A. talk to you
B. send e-mail
C. remember information
D. do some things like a computer
3. What do we learn about PDAs?
A. They are not very expensive now
B. Students do not like to use them
C. All of them can send and receive e-mails
D. They are very large.
4. What kind of person would not use a PDA?
A. A business person
B. Someone who hates computers.
C. A student
D. A person with a busy schedule.
一、longer; doing; going; regularly; medicine; first; beautifully; medical; development; business
二、1-5 D C C B B 6-10 B A D A D 11-15 B D D D D 16-20 C D B C D
三、to sing; waiting; to give; to be; swimming; not to tell; stay; Has, washed; were reading; are sold; inviting; skating; does, do; isn’t flying; are having
四、proud of; giving, so many; too, for to; spent, finish doing; left
五、1. can- could; 2. they- he; 3. live- living; 4. will be- is; 5. careful- carefully; 6. too- so;
7. of- to; 8. used- is used 9. an- /; 10. finish- to finish
六、1-5 C A D A D 6-10 D A C C C
七、C A A D
八、UNICEF is an international charity for children. It was set up in 1946 after the war in Europeto help children. Now it helps children all over the world. It works in 158 countries and areas. It helps governments and families make the world a better place for children. UNICEF wants children to be healthy and to go to school. UNICEF raises money by selling Christmas cards and organizing other fund-raising activities. People can help UNICEF by making donations or doing some voluntary work.