发布时间：2016-03-31 来源：中学网校 发布人：tusya
1. A. Half past one.
B. One twenty-seven.
C. Three past two.
2. A. Because she isn’t interested in it at all.
B. Because she has been there many times.
C. Because she has no time at the moment.
3. A. 30 yuan. B. 20 yuan. C. 25 yuan.
4. A. She didn’t buy anything.
B. She bought some fruit only.
C. She bought some fruit, coffee and milk.
5. A. Twenty minutes.
B. Fifteen minutes.
C. Ten minutes.
1. What festival is this Sunday?
A. Father’s Day. B. Mother’s Day. C. Mother’s birthday.
2. Why aren’t Li Hong and Li Ping happy on Father’s Day?
A. Because they don’t like their father.
B. Because they like their mother.
C. Because their father died.
3. From this passage, we can know ___________.
A. Mrs Li is a teacher
B. Mrs Li is a student in a night school
C. Mrs Li doesn’t have a job
4. Li Ping thinks that the best present for his mother is ____________.
A. glasses B. shoes C. books
5. What do you think of Mrs Li as a mother?
A. She’s a good mother.
B. She’s a lazy mother.
C. She’s a bad mother.
My favourite computer game is called ___1___ Traveller. It is ____2____ educational computer game with three _____3_____. The main _____4_____ is called Suzan Ross. She is 14 years old.
The game is set in ____5_____ countries. The goal of the game is to ____6____ around the world to learn the history of _____7_____ place and use this ____8____ to open the treasure box.
The game was ____9_____ by Nancy Jackson in 2002. It was produced by Sunshine Educational CD-ROMs Co. This game is ____10_____ in China, the USA and Japan.
1. How I wish I ___________!
A. can play piano B. can play the piano
C. could play piano D. could play the piano
2. All of us have learned English ______ almost five years.
A. since B. from C. before D. for
3. I _______ have supper at 5:30 p.m. every day. But now I _______ having supper at 6:30 p.m.
A. was used to, used to
B. used to, was used to
C. used to, am used to
D. am used to, was used to
4. She is ill. She is ________ weak ________ walk.
A. so, that B. to, too
C. so, to D. too, to
5. The doctor operated ________ twenty patients every day.
A. on B. to C. at D. in
6. Rose didn’t go to the park yesterday ________ she was very busy.
A. so B. because of
C. because D. so that
7. All we need is enough time to ________ with our work.
A. put on B. carry on
C. turn on D. try on
8. The teacher told us that the earth _______ around the sun.
A. goes B. went C. going D. to go
9. We hope people will support our work by _________ donations to ORBIS.
A. to send B. sends C. sending D. sent
10. __________ useful information!
A. What a B. What C. How a D. How
11. He is a ______________ boy who likes swimming.
A. thirteen years old
12. The places you have visited _________ bright purple.
A. are marked in B. mark in
C. are marked for D. mark for
1. fall asleep(例)____b___ a. of any time
2. all-time _________ b. begin to sleep
3. earn _________ c. people who are ill, especially in hospitals
4. patients _________ d. people who like somebody or something very much
5. fans _________ e. the state of not being able to see
6. blindness _________ f. get
1. The new CD player ____1____ to Mr. Lin now.(belong)
2. How long ___2____ you ____2____ in this school since you came to this city?(work)
3. I think he has kept ____3____ here for five hours.(wait)
4. I _____4____ a book in my office yesterday.(leave)
5. Computers _____5_____ in many ways.(use)
6. It was my job ____6_____ each star to everyone.(introduce)
7. I hope _____7_____ you with your English. (help)
8. She ____8____ TV when her mother came back home.(watch)
Mrs Zhang ___1____ ___2___ ____3____ her money on clothes.
In the play, he will ____4____ the ____5____ ____6____ the doctor.
We must remember ____7____ ____8____ ____9____ for Project Hope.
We had a lot of ____10____ ____11____ ____12____ businesses.
People must ____13____ very ____14____ ____15____ you.
Food is very important. Everyone needs to ____1____ well if he or she wants to have a strong body. Our minds also need a kind of food. This kind of food is _____2____. We begin to get knowledge even when we are very young. Small children are ____3____ in everything around them. They learn _____4____ while they are watching and listening. When they are getting older, they begin to ____5____ story books, science books…, anything they like. When they find something new, they love to ask questions and ____6____ to find out the answers.
What is the best ___7___ to get knowledge? If we learn ____8____ ourselves, we will get the most knowledge. If we are always getting answers from others and do not ask why, we will never learn well. When we study in the _____9_____ way, we will learn more and understand _____10_____.
1. A. sleep B. read C. drink D. eat
2. A. sport B. exercise C. knowledge D. meat
3. A. interested B. interesting C. weak D. better
4. A. everything B. something C. nothing D. anything
5. A. lend B. read C. learn D. write
6. A. try B. have C. swim D. wait
7. A. place B. door C. way D. lessons
8. A. on B. with C. to D. by
9. A. wrong B. right C. bad D. difficult
10. A. harder B. much C. better D. well
Do you keep goldfish?
A goldfish has two eyes. It has a mouth. A goldfish has fins. It has one fin on its back. It has a tail. Its fins and tail help it to swim. Fish swim in water and the water has some air in it. Goldfish eat fish-food. They don’t eat a lot. Little worms(虫)are good for goldfish but bread is not. They will eat bread but it is not good for them. So don’t feed goldfish on bread.
Goldfish have to have clean water. Green water weeds(水草)help to make water clean. Baby goldfish are not red. They are brown. But when they are big, they will be gold or orange or red.
1. Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
A. A goldfish has two eyes.
B. A goldfish has a mouth.
C. A goldfish has only one fin.
D. A goldfish has a tail.
2. Goldfish swim ___________.
A. with the help of its fins and tail
B. with the help of its mouth
C. with the help of its tail only
D. with the help of its fins only
3. This passage tells us not to feed goldfish on _________.
A. fish-food B. bread
C. little worms D. water
4. When goldfish are small, they are ________.
A. red B. gold C. yellow D. brown
5. Goldfish ____________.
A. eat a lot
B. have to live in clean water
C. don’t eat little worms
D. have to live in green water
One morning in April, Jim Reed checked his E-mail. It was from a woman in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He had talked to her on E-mail many times in the last ten days. All the other messages were fun and interesting to read. This message was different.
The message said, “Good-bye loved kowihn yu I am leaving.”
Mr. Reed was frightened by the message. He tried to understand the words that were not spelled right. He quickly wrote a message to his new friend.
“What do you mean by the message you just sent me?”
He waited but did not get an answer. He wrote back, “Please talk to me.”
Finally, she wrote, “I am falling asleep what it say gildye tiny friends.”Mr. Reed thought hard about this message. “Is she going to kill herself?”he thought.
“What is your phone number?”he typed. The woman sent a phone number. Mr. Reed called At first the phone was busy. Then it just rang and rang. He called the police in Pittsburgh, and told them his story. Then he faxed them what his friend wrote.
The police and paramedics(医护人员)quickly went to the woman’s house. When she didn’t answer the doorbell, they broke in. They found her on the floor near the computer. She told them, “I took 60 pills,”The paramedics rushed her to the hospital.
“Mr. Reed did a great job of saving this woman.”The police captain said. “If he hadn’t guessed at the e-message, she would be dead now.”The woman is fine now, and she thanks Mr.
Reed for saving her life.
1. Mr. Reed talked with the woman ____________.
A. by telephone B. on the Internet
C. at his home D. in the office
2. The e-message he found was strange because _________.
A. it was fun to read
B. it was not interesting like usual ones
C. the woman wrote nothing
D. the woman wrote it ten days ago
3. As soon as Mr. Reed read the e-message, he ___________.
A. wrote back to ask about the meaning of the message
B. called the policeman himself
C. went to save the woman himself
D. felt frightened and turned off the computer
4. The woman wanted to __________.
A. say goodbye to Mr. Reed
B. sleep for a whole day
C. kill herself by taking pills
D. make fun of Mr. Reed
5. What’s the best title(题目，标题)of the passage? _____________.
A. A Woman Kills Herself
B. A Man Saves His E-Mail Friend
C. An Interesting Message
D. Two Good Friends
Wang Jun is a student of No. 1 Middle School. ___________________________________
No. 1 Middle School
1. A：What’s the time by your watch?
B：One thirty. But my watch is three minutes fast.
Q：What’s the time now?
2. A：Hello, Li Hua. We’re going to the Summer Palace. Would you like to go with us?
B：I’ve been there many times. Have a good time.
Q：Why won’t Li Hua go to the Summer Palace?
3. A：How much are these postcards?
B：Five yuan each. How many do you want?
Q：How much does the man have to pay?
4. A：Mary, what did you buy yesterday afternoon?
A：Did you buy any coffee of milk?
Q：What did Mary buy?
5. A：How do you usually go to school?
A：Is it far?
B：No, it’s only fifteen minutes by bike.
Q：How long does it take the girl to go to school by bike?
This Sunday is Mother’s Day. For Li Hong and Li Ping, it’s the most important day. They aren’t happy on Father’s Day, for their father died when they were very young. Every day after work, Mrs Li spends most of her time doing housework and talking with Li Hong and Li Ping. She loves her children, and both of them love her, too. For her children, she is a parent and she is also a teacher and a friend.
Mrs Li started to go to night school two years ago. She’s really happy to be a student again, but now she can’t see clearly when she reads. Li Ping noticed that. He knows the best present for his mother is a pair of new glasses.
My favourite computer game is called Online Traveller. It is an educational computer game with three levels. The main character is called Suzan Ross. She is 14 years old.
The game is set in different countries. The goal of the game is to travel around the world to learn the history of each place and use this knowledge to open the treasure box.
The game was designed by Nancy Jackson in 2002. It was produced by Sunshine Educational CD-ROMs Co. This game is sold in China, the USA and Japan.
1. B 2. B 3. C 4. C 5. B
1. B 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. A
1. Online 2. an 3. levels
4. character 5. different 6. travel
7. each 8. knowledge 9. designed
1. D 2. D 3. C 4. D
5. A 6. C 7. B 8. A
9. C 10. B 11. C 12. A
2. a 3. f 4. c 5. d 6. e
1. belongs 2. have…worked 3. waiting
4. left 5. are used 6. to introduce
7. to help 8. was watching
1. used to spend
2. play role of
3. to raise money
4. support from local
5. be grateful to
1. D 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. B
6. A 7. C 8. D 9. B 10. C
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. B
1. B 2. B 3. A 4. C 5. B
Wang Jun is a student of No. 1 Middle School. He is sixteen years old. He studies hard and does well in his lessons. His father is a worker and his mother is a housewife. Now, he is ill in hospital, But his family is so poor that they don’t have enough money to treat him. I hope all of us can raise money to help him. The charity activity will be held on the playground of No. 1 Middle School on the morning of June, 30th, 2005. I hope everyone can take an active part in the activity.