发布时间：2016-04-13 来源：新东方在线 发布人：wyznl
406. I’m so mad at you right now.
407. He was enraged by the accident.
408. Your mom is going to be furious when she finds out what happened.
409. My boss was pretty upset at me today.
410. I need to better control my temper.
411. My uncle has a pretty bad temper.
412. It won’t help anything if you get angry.
413. His face was red with anger.
414. Mistakes are often made in the heat of anger.
415. Why are you so angry with me?
416. You seem upset, has something happened?
417. Tom and I were supposed to meet at the movie theatre, but he never showed up.
418. Maybe I won’t stop being friends with him, but I’m still going to tell him off.
419. I was simply too mad to think straight.
420. I’ve never been so furious in my entirex life!
1. enrage [in5reidV] v. 激怒；使愤怒
2. furious [5fjuEriEs] a. 狂怒的
3. upset [Qp5set] a. 心烦的,苦恼的
4. entire [in5taiE] a. 全部的,整个的