发布时间：2016-04-14 来源：新东方在线 发布人：wyznl
新英语900句之生活篇 Lesson6:House Hunting找房子
76. It will be easier to get a house after we are married.
77. How much is this house worth?
78. This house just needs a few repairs.
79. I love the neighborhood around here.
80. We need a house with a two-car garage.
81. We should fix the front door before we sell the house.
82. I’ll call the real estate office right now.
83. Should we rent or buy a house?
84. I like how that roof looks.
85. Does this house have a basement?
86. I found a couple of possibilities in the homes for sale category of the newspaper.
87. Our lease of our apartment is almost up.
88. I’m sure that we will find one before our lease ends.
89. How much longer will it take to get through all the red tape?
90. The seller has already moved out so you can move in as soon as the paperwork is signed at the end of the week.
1. worth a. 有(...的)价值,值...
2. neighborhood n. 近邻,整个街坊
3. garage n. 车房,车库；飞机库
4. real estate 【律】不动产
5. basement n. 地下室；地下层
6. category n. 种类；部属；类目
7. red tape n.繁文缛节,官样文章,拖拉费时的繁琐手续
8. paperwork n. 规划工作；书面作业