发布时间：2016-04-22 来源：新东方在线 发布人：zolo
Alone or Group
Choice A: alone
- set own schedule
- focus on priorities
Choice B: group
- share work
主题句 Topic sentence
- I have learned that I definitely prefer to study alone because I am more successful this way.
支持句 Supporting sentence
- I like to set a schedule according to what I have to study.
- I focus my weaker areas; they might not be the ones a study group would choose.
- Organizing my study time allows me to control the pace an atmosphere.
总结句 Closing sentence (optional)
- Without other people around me I can concentrate fully on the work and take in the material more efficiently.
I have leaned that I definitely prefer to study alone because I am more successful this way. The method I like to follow is to set a schedule for myself according to what I must study. If I divide it into units I can manage the workload better. Mostly, I focus on my weaker areas. There are my priority areas but they might not be the ones a study group chooses to work on. While a study group sounds like it might be fun and a way to share the work, my study time is more effective when I plan it alone. Organizing my own study time allows me to control the pace as well as the atmosphere of my study sessions. Without other people around me I can concentrate fully on the work and take in the material more efficiently.