发布时间：2016-04-22 来源：新东方在线 发布人：zolo
Car or Vacation
Choice A: vacation
- in need of a break
- a treat
- experience of a lifetime
Choice B: car
- saves time
- long lasting
- My choice of prize would be the car over the vacation because it is more practical.
- A car would make my life easier.
- A car could help manage the most difficult task.
- Having a car would also make a different in our choice of leisure activities.
总结句Closing statement (optional)
- A car would be the smartest choice because it is so useful and it would last much longer than a holiday.
My choice of prize would be the car over the vacation because it is more practical. Although I’m in need of a break now the car’s benefits far outweigh those of the holiday. A car would make my life easier immediately. It would lessen the stress of arriving at appointments on time and I could run errands with less trouble. Moreover, I could manage the single most difficult task of the week with greater efficiency and less strain grocery shopping. Normally, shopping and transporting the family’s weekly grocery needs a great deal of organization. It often means taking a taxi. Having a car would mean more choice in the locations and times we shop. It would also make a difference in our choice of leisure activities. We could drive to far away parks and spend less time to get to movies, school events or family visit. A car would be the smartest choice because it is so useful and it would last much longer that a holiday.