新英语900句之基础篇 Lesson22:TALKING ABOUT OBJECTS谈论物品
316. The living room is large enough for a good number of people.
317. The only problem is that it has carpet from wall to wall.
318. That seems clumsy.
319. It looks kind of light.
320. It’s not heavy.
321. The keys on the keyboard sometimes get stuck.
322. The open windows give the room more light.
323. The walls are too dark.
324. The floor is very clean.
32 This table is not stable.
326. There are stains on my new shirt.
327. I bought this toy in Beijing.
328. This book is written in French.
329. I have to fix my sink in the kitchen.
330. My bicycle has a flat tire.
1. carpet n. 地毯
2. clumsy adj. 笨拙的；手脚不灵活的
3. keyboard n. (打字机；钢琴等的)键盘
4. stuck v. stuck为stick的过去式 卡住；梗塞
5. stable adj. 稳定的；牢固的；平稳的
6. stain n. 玷污；染污
7. kitchen n. 厨房