发布时间：2016-05-05 来源：新东方在线 发布人：zolo
1. A. The woman should go on playing chess.
2. D. Mary probably knows Sally’s new address.
3. B. His notes are not easy to read.
4. D. The man had better choose another restaurant.
5 .C. He has been looking forward to spring.
6. B. The man appreciates the woman’s help.
7. B. Go to work on foot.
8. A. Temporary closing has disturbed the airport’s operation.
9. C. It has a chemical processing plant.
10. D. He’s a salesman.
11.C. Mr. Grand’s personal assistance.
12. B. Provide details of their products and services.
13. A. She listened to recordings of many European orchestras.
14. D. She began taking violin lessons as a small child.
15. A. It was the chance of a lifetime.
16. B) His personal history is little known.
17. D) He was a member of the town council.
18. C) Possible sources of clues about him were lost in a fire.
19. A) Theft.
20. B) Have the right documents.
21. B) Use official transport.
22. C) Sell inexpensive products.
23. A) At a meeting of top British businesspeople.
24. D) Insulted.
25. B) There should be a limit to one's sense of humour
30. In simple terms
33. take into account
35. using up