发布时间：2016-05-09 来源：新东方在线 发布人：wyznl
英语900句 Lesson 13:Family
1. How many people are there in your family?
2. I've got two sisters and one brother.
3. Sam and Tony are twins.
4. Robert was up in a single parent household.
5. Richard comes from well family.
6. I have a close family.we love each other.
7. His parents always quarrel with each other.
8. My father is a and he is very strict with us.
9. There are more and more families in big cities.
10. What do your parents do?
11. My father is the bread owner.
12. Rick is an only child. Her great grandpa is still living.
13. My parents grew up in the countryside. We moved to the city when I was just five.
Number one Talks about family.
A. How many people are there in your family?
B. Four, my father, my mother, my brother and I. We are geting on very well.
A. What do you parents do?
B. My father is professor, he is strict with us. My mother works in a hotel, and she loves us a lot.
A. How old is your borther?
B. He is twenty five, three years older than I am.He is a soldier.
A. Do you have any grandparents?
B. My grandpa on my father side is still living. But he dosen't live with us.
Nuber Two Introduction of the Family
A. How many are there in your family, Eleen?
B. There are three of us in my family.
A. So you are the only child in your family.
B. Yes, and you?
A. There are fives in my family.
B. Are you the youngest?
A. No, I'm not. My brother Jaims is the oldest, and my sister Cleo is the youngest.
B. So you are the second child of your family. How old is your brother?
A. He is going to be twenty tomorrow.
B. Please tell him Happy Birthday.
A. Thank you, I'll tell him.