发布时间：2016-05-10 来源：新东方在线 发布人：wyznl
新东方英语900句 Lesson 22: Language
Lesson Twenty-two, Language
1. Do you speak English?
2. I'm profession in English, and I can speak a little German.
3. My English still needs work.
4. How long have you been study Spanish?
5. What is your mother tone?
6. is her native language, but she speak Franch fluently, too.
7. How many language do you speak?
8. I can read and write in three languages.
9. How well do you know Chinese?
10. She speaks with strong accent.
11. Lots of foreinger have trouble writing Chinese character.
12. Everyone makes mistakes when they are learning to speak.
13. As for me, reciting is centre to mastering a foreign language.
14. Will you slow down? I can't follow you.
15. What do you mean by Chinese Characteristics?
Number one, Speakin a foreign language
A. Do you speak French?
B. Your bets. I was born in Quebec, and French is my mother tone.
A. Really, I thought English was your mother language,because you spoke very good English with the reporter just now. You sound a native speaker. Where did you learn it?
B. Quebec is a bilingual region you know. I speak French at home, but we have to choose English class at school. I'm profession in English.
A. How many diffrent tone do you speak?
B. Besides French and English, I am crazy about Chinese these days. It is so strange to me.
A. Woh, then you are a trilingual. How long have you been learning Chinese?
B. Since I came here two weeks ago. I can speak a little. But I have trouble reading and writing. Chinese characters are like pictures.
A. I can understand. People say Chinese is one of the most diffault languages in the world.
B. You can say that again. The is a headache for me. Let alone the trick strokes in writing Chinese characters.
A. Practise makes perfect. Maybe we can help each other.How do you say to it if you help me with my French,and I help you with your Chinese?
B. Mavry Idea. I coudn't agree with you more. That's a deal.
Number Three, Asking for the way
A. Excuse me, Sir. Do you speak English?
B. Sure, almost everyone speaks in .
A. Do you know the way to the garden's restaurant?
B. Yes, of course. Follow your nose until you get the round about.
A. Sorry, will you speak more slowly? I can't follow you.
B. Ok, you go straight on, and then you can see the round about.
A. Excuse me. What's a round about mean?
B. Ok, a round about is traffic circle? Then you first turn left and walk on until you see the traffic light. Then turn right.
A. Sorry, I don't understand. My English needs work.
B. Do you speak other languages? I can also speak German.
A. It helps if you speak Chinese. Thank you anyway, Sir. I think I will take a taxi.