发布时间：2016-05-11 来源：新东方在线 发布人：wyznl
新东方英语900句 Lesson 25:Injury
1. What's the matter with you?
2. I don't feel very well because I had a .
3. How did you break your arm?
4. Stella fell of the bag, and splent her .
5. Steve is injured in the car accident.
6. I have pain in the back.
8. I walked the whole day, and my feet hurt.
9. Sean was stung by the bee, and his faces swollen.
10. My muscles were after the one hundred meter dash
11. Paul got a cut on his arm,and it is bleeding.
12. Put the around your wounded finger. Don't move, I will calling the doctor.
13. Go see a doctoer soon.
14. Watch your step, and don't slip again.
15. My pains are gone after a sound sleep.
Number One, In a park
A. Are you all right, mom?
B. I , and my ankle were .It hurts, I cannot move.
A. It seems you should go to a hospital soon.
B. Is there a hospital nearby?
A. Shall I help you out of the park first, then I'll call a tax for you?
B. It is so nice of you to help.
A. Stay here in the bench, I'll go and get a tax.
B. Thank you so much.
Number two, on the way home after an evening party
A. We've got to hurry up, Julie, it's almost midnight.
B. Sorry, but my feets hurt so much.
A. What's wrong?
B. I was last Friday. I was walking a class when a man rush to me and heat me in the face.
A. That's real bad. Then what happened?
B. He robbed my purse, and I my anker.
A. Did you go see a doctor?
B. I stayed at home these days, and the paints are almost gone.
A. Did you dial up 911?
B. Ye, I reported the robbery later, they said this robbery keeps happening all these days.
A. Oh, really. We got watch out on it. Shall we call a tax now?