发布时间：2016-06-06 来源：新东方在线 发布人：zolo
70. Even though the precise qualities of hero in literary words may vary over time, the basic exemplary function of the hero seems to remain constant.
71. People in prehistoric times created paints by grinding materials such as plants and clay into power and then adding water.
72. Often very annoying weeds, goldenrods crowd out less hardy plants and act as hosts to many insect pests.
73. Starting around 7000 B.C., and for the next four thousand years, much of the Northern Hemisphere experienced temperatures warmer than at present.
74. When Henry Ford first sought financial backing for making cars, the very notion of farmers and clerks owning automobiles was considered ridiculous.
75. Though once quite large, the population of the bald eagle across North America has drastically declined in the past forty years.
76. The beaver chews down trees to get food and material with which to build its home.
77. Poodles were once used as retrievers in duck hunting, but the American Kennel Club does not consider them sporting dogs because they are now primarily kept as pets.
长卷毛狗曾被用作猎鸭时叼回猎物的猎犬，但是美国 Kennel Club 却不承认它们为猎犬，因为它们现在大多数作为宠物饲养。
78. As a result of what is now know in physics and chemistry, scientists have been able to make important discoveries in biology and medicine.
79. The practice of making excellent films based on rather obscure novels has been going on so long in the United States as to constitute a tradition.
80. Since the consumer considers the best fruit to be that which is the most attractive, the grower must provide products that satisfy the discerning eye.