发布时间：2016-06-08 来源：新东方在线 发布人：zolo
41. The annual worth of Utah's manufacturing is greater than that of its mining and farming combined.
42. The wallflower is so called because its weak stems often grow on walls and along stony cliffs for support.
43. It is the interaction between people, rather than the events that occur in their lives, that is the main focus of social psychology.
44. No social crusade aroused Elizabeth Williams' enthusiasm more than the expansion of educational facilities for immigrants to the United States.
给美国的新移民增加教育设施比任何社会运动都更多的激发了 Elizabeth Williams 的热情。
45. Quails typically have short rounded wings that enable them to spring into full flight instantly when disturbed in their hiding places.
46. According to anthropologists, the earliest ancestors of humans that stood upright resembled chimpanzees facially, with sloping foreheads and protruding brows.
根据人类学家的 come，直立行走的人的鼻祖面部 xw廓与黑猩猩相似，额头后倾，眉毛突出。
47. Not until 1866 was the fully successful transatlantic cable finally laid.
直到 1866 年第一条横跨大西洋的电缆才完全成功的架通。
48. In his writing, John Crowe Ransom describes what he considers the spiritual barrenness of society brought about by science and technology.
John Crowe Ransom 在他的著作中描述了他认为是由科学技术给社会带来的精神贫困。
49. Children with parents whose guidance is firm, consistent, and rational are inclined to possess high levels of self-confidence.
50. The ancient Hopewell people of North America probably cultivated corn and other crops, but hunting and gathering were still of critical importance in their economy.
北美远古的 Hopewell 人很可能种植了玉米和其他农作物，但打猎和采集对他们的经济贸易仍是至关重要的。