发布时间：2016-06-14 来源：新东方在线 发布人：
在下列名词后可用that引导同位语从句answer, belief, doubt, fact, hope, idea, information, knowledge, law, news, opinion, plan, suggestion, thought, truth等。
I had no idea that you were here.
The story goes that William killed his wife.
He always works hard in spite of the fact that he is not in good health.
Suddenly the thought came to me that he would go blind.
①He told me the news that our team won.（that引导同位语从句）
②The news that / which he told me was very exciting.（that引导定语从句，在从句中作宾语）
2. 在no idea, question, problem等后可用wh-疑问词引导同位语从句，if不引导同位语从句。
I have no idea where he has gone.
I have no idea what he said.
3. 辨析：引导名词性从句时what与whatever, who与whoever的区别：
What you want has been sent here.（what = the thing(s) that/all that/anything that特指）
Whatever you want makes no difference to me.（whatever = anything that泛指）
What caused the accident was a broken bottle.（特指）
Whatever caused the accident has not yet been found.（泛指）
Who will go to Beijing on business has not been decided.（who表疑问，表示“谁”，“哪一个”）
Whoever breaks the law should be punished.（whoever = anyone who，表示“无论哪个人”）
The idea that one can do the work without thinking is wrong.（同位idea在从句中无位置，而从句只是具体说明idea的内容）
The idea that you put forward at the meeting is wrong.（定语从句，idea做put forward 的宾语）
1. It was true _____ Alice did surprised her mother.
A. that B. what C. that, what D. what, that
2. Does ____ matter much ____he can't come to the meeting.
A. it, if B. that, if C. it, whether D. this, whether
3. --What are you anxious about? -- ____
A. How can we succeed B. Whether we can succeed C. When can we succeed D. That we can succeed
4. The reason ____the little actress has been such a success is ____she is both clever and hard-working.
A. why, why B. why, that C. that, because D. for, because
5. ____leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights.
A. Who B. Whoever C. Anyone D. The person
6. I really don't know _____ I had this photo taken.
A. where it was that B. it was that C. where it was D. it was why
7. Dr. Black comes from either Oxford or Cambridge. I can't remember ____.
A. where B. there C. which D. that
8. --What do you think of China? --____different life is today from ____it used to be.
A. How, what B. What, what C. How, that D. What, that
9. Give this to ____you think can do the work well.
A. who B. whom C. whoever D. whomever
10. ____troubles me is ____I can't learn all these English idioms by heart.
A. That, that B. What, what C. That, what D. What, that
1—5 CABBB 6—10 ACACD