发布时间：2016-06-24 来源：新东方在线 发布人：继续
The trouble calls for quick action by the government.<要求>
(1) I will call for you at five o'clock.<来找某人>
(2) We called for the packages at the post office.<来取某物>
(3) I formed the habit of calling in on him in the evenings.<顺便拜访>
(4) Your father is ill，you should call in a doctor at once.<找来，请来>
(5) People don't like being called names.<骂人>
(6) They've called off the game because of the thick fog.<取消>
(7) He called upon me to speak immediately after him<请/叫(某人做某事)>
(8) I called on the people of this country to work hard for national unity.<号召>
(9) A notice displayed in the shop window called attention to the recent increase in prices.<引起……的注意>
(10) The army was called in to cut through fallen trees and to help clear the roads and paths.<召集>
(11) call in at some place/call in on sb. /call back/call up/give sb. a call/make a call(a long—distance call)
13、The situation calls ________________ immediate action.
14、The sound of happy laughter called ________________ memories of his childhood.
15、Could you call in ________________ Mum on your way home?
答案：13、for 14、up 15、on