发布时间：2016-06-29 来源：新东方在线 发布人：继续
(1) He gave away most of his fortune to the poor.<送给，分发>
(2) They suspected(怀疑)that the secret had been given away by one of their friends.<泄露(机密)>
(3) I hope the holiday will give him back his good spirits.
(4) He has given in to my views.<向……让步，投降>
(5) The gas gave off an unpleasant smell.<散发出>
(6) He gave his life to the study of art.<把生命献给……>
(7) Please give my regards/greeting./love/wishes/thanks to Miss Smith.
(8) The teacher gave out the examination papers.<散发，颁发>
(9) It was given out that the Prime Minister had died sudden1y.<宣布>
(10) After two days our food .gave out，and we had to return to the camp.
(11) The swimmer gave out after ten laps.<体力不支，耗尽>
(12) The cowboy gave out a yell.<发出(声音)>
(13) I've given up smoking.<放弃，中止>
(14) Billy kept asking his mother if he could go to the movies and she finally gave way.<妥协，屈从>
32、Smoking is bad for your health.
—Yes，I know. But I simply can't give it ________ .
33、Don't mention that at the beginning of the story，or it may give ________ the shocking ending.
34、Cheap coal gives ________ a lot of smoke.
答案：32、up 33、away 34、off