发布时间：2016-07-13 来源：新东方在线 发布人：young
A．adj / adv er / est
B．词尾e r / st
C．重读闭音节中短元音 辅音词尾→双写辅音词尾 er / est.
D．辅音 y→i er / est
more adj / adv most adj / adv
good / well→better→best bad / ill→worse→worst
many / much→more→most little→less→least
late→later→ / latest
（1） ►. He looks stronger than I (do).
►. The climate of Shanghai is hotter than that of Beijing.
►. My Schoolbag is larger than hers.
►. The book is much more interesting than that one.
（2） ►. It is getting colder and colder.
►. She is becoming more and more beautiful
（3） ►. The older we grow, the poorer our memory will be.
►. The earlier we start, the sooner we'll get there.
（4） ►. I prefer the cheaper one of the two books.
►. Of the two brothers, he is the cleverer.
笔记要点：二者之比较。而Of the three girls, she is the cleverest.
三者或三者以上进行比较，“the 形容词 / 副词est”。
(1) John is the tallest of the three.
He runs fastest in our class.（副词的最高级the可省略）
This is the most difficult book I've read.
(2) He is cleverer than any other boy in the class.（有than时只用比较级）
She is younger than all the other students.
1. She is ________ than ________ .
A. busier / us B. busier / we C. more busy / us D. more busy / we
2. Jane is ________ than Betty.
A. less taller B. less tallest C. less tall D. not as tall
3. John's record was not so good as ________ in his team.
A. all the players B.any player's
C. other players D. any other player's
4. China is ________ country in the world.
A. the third largest B. the largest third C. the third large D. a third largest
5. Shanghai has a larger population than ________ in china.
A. any city B. all the cities C. any other city D. all other cities
1. The window is ________ (narrow) of the two.
2. Where is the ________ (near) bus-stop?
3. He is one of ________ (famous) Politicians.
4. Do you have any ________ (far) questions to ask?
5. Tom drives much ________ (careful) than John.
1. B 2. C 3. D 4. A 5. C
1. the narrower
3. the most famous
5. more careful