1.Yet it has been proved that most of us are guilty________ one to nine bad listening faults.
A from of
B of from
C in from
D from in
2. But apparently the words had ______ right off her ears.
3.There are about nine ways of listening that net us ______ but trouble.
D one thing
4.Unless you are very unusual indeed, says Dr. Nichols, you must _____ guilty to several of the following bad listening habits.
5. Without warning, they have taken ______ your mind entirely.
6. So what to do to keep daydream from _____ in?
7. Anyone who refuses too often to listen to the other side of a question risks becoming ______.
8. You pretend _______ close attention, but you are thinking something else.
B to giving
C to be giving
D to be given
9. Your eyes give you ____, if your absent-minded answers don’t.
10. If you let the words enter your mind, you may be surprised to discover that they make _____.
11. But while you are busy _____facts A, B, and C in your mind, you are losing out facts D and E.
A to plant
D to planting
12. You are unable ______ fully on listening.
A to contribute
B to concentrate
C to conclude
D to concern
13. Where note-taking is necessary---and you may be surprised to find out ______ it isn’t if you concentrate fully on listening---try to jot down only a memory-jogging word or two.
A how much
B how often
C how many
D how old
14. You become so concerned with the way the speaker looks or how he talks ____ ___ he says fails to penetrate.
A so, what
B that, which
C so, that
D that, what
15. Your father’s voice must compete _____ your favorite song on the radio _____ your attention.
A for, for
B for, with
C with, for
D with, of
16.And you can’t really blame your father for ______.
B being irritating
D being irritated
17.Once we learn what they are and how to fight them, we are well on our way to _________ wasteful listening habit.
A get rid of
B rid of
C getting rid of
D be got rid of
答案：1B 2D 3C 4B 5B 6A 7B 8C 9C 10C 11B 12B 13B 14D 15C 16D 17C
阅读推荐：职称英语培训 环球网校职称英语 新东方职称英语 环球网校职称英语培训 职称英语网校哪家好