1． At midnight, we were aroused by a knock at the door.
A irritated B awakened C arisen D annoyed
2. She was awarded a prize for the film.
A given B rewarded C sent D reminded
3. Smoking will be banned in all public places here.
A forbidden B allowed C permitted D promoted
4. That guy is intelligent but a bit dull.
A strange B special C quiet D boring
5. She is a highly successful teacher.
A fairly B rather C very D moderately
6. We should not sacrifice environmental protections to foster economic growth.
A reduce B promote C realize D give
7. There is a growing gap between the rich and the poor.
A conflict B tension C gulf D confrontation
8. I am very grateful to you for your assistance.
A helpful B hopeful C pitiful D thankful
9. You will be meeting her presently.
A shortly B currently C lately D probably
10. Attitudes to mental illness have shifted in recent years.
A displayed B shown C changed D demonstrated
11. I have been trying to quit smoking.
A give up B pick up C build up D take up
12. Relief workers were shocked by what they saw.
A moved B touched C surprised D worried
13. The weather is a constant subject of conversation in Britain.
A question B problem C title D topic
14. This is not typical of English, but is a feature of the Chinese language.
A particular B characteristic C remarkable D idiomatic
15. It is virtually impossible to persuade him to apply for the job.
A simply B almost C totally D completely
参考答案：BAADC BCDAC ACDBB
阅读推荐：职称英语培训 环球网校职称英语 新东方职称英语 环球网校职称英语培训 职称英语网校哪家好