发布时间：2017-06-01 来源：新东方在线 发布人：继续
1.idea n. have some/ no idea 从句 / of …
I have no idea why she left. / I have no idea of his address.
2. ◎identity n The police are trying to discover the identity of the killer.
The thief used a false identity. identity card=ID card
4.ill adj 1) ill与sick的区别 He was ill/ sick. a sick mother
2) = bad have a bad/ an ill effect on…影响不好 speak/ think ill of sb. 说某人的坏话
5. ◎illegal / legal adj. It is illegal to drive through a red light.
illegally adv. He entered the country illegally.
6. imagine v. imagine sth. / doing sth. I can’t imagine life without the children now.
I can’t imagine his becoming a teacher.
7.◎immediately adv. He answered almost immediately.
Turn right immediately after the church.
conj. Immediately he had gone,I remembered her name.
immediate adj. an immediate reaction / response take immediate action
8. ●import 进口，输入 n. the import of electrical goods.
v. All the meat is imported from France.
9. ◎ impression n. a) get a good / bad impression of sb a general / an overall impression
b) My words made no impression on her.
His trip to India makes a strong impression on him.
c) be under the impression that
I was under the impression that the work had already been completed.
impress v. impress sb with sth / sb He impressed us with his sincerity.
impress sth on / upon sb He impressed on us the need for immediate action.
impress sth / itself on / upon sth Her words impressed themselves on my memory.
1 in a word一句话说 2 in all 总共
3 in modern times 4 be measured in tons 用吨来衡量
5 in that… 因为 She was lucky in that she had friends to help her .
6 in the eighteenth century/ in the1990s 7 in one’s twenties
8 in pencil/ English/ ink用铅笔/英语/墨水 9 pay sth in cash
10 The wall is 3meters in height/high. / The rope is 3 meters in length/long.
12.include v. Everyone laughed, including me. (me included.)
13. increase 1) v. increase to / by 增加到/了
2) n Great demands lead to a large increase in supply.
increasingly adv. 越来越多的，不断增加的
increasingly difficult/ important/ popular
15. ◎indicate A red sky at night often indicated fine weather the next day.
In his letter, he indicated to us that he was willing to cooperate.
indication n. indication of sth / doing sth
They gave no indication of how the work should be done .
16. ◎ industry n.------ industrial adj. heavy / light industry
17. influence n. have a strong… ~ on/ upon sb / sth
~over sb / sth His parents no longer have any ~ over her.
under the ~ of sb / sth He committed the crime under the ~ of the drugs.
Those friends are a bad ~ on her. v. His writings have ~d the lives of millions.
18.● inform 告诉，通知 inform sb. of /that
We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected.
keep sb. informed of make informed decision
19.◎ injure v. He ~d his knee playing football.
This could seriously ~the company’s reputation.
injury n. injuries There were no injuries in the crash.
The players are out of the team because of injury.
20. ◎ insert v. ~ sth in / into/ between sth
They ~a tube in his mouth to help him breathe.
~ sth into sth He ~ed a paragraph into his will.