apologize to sb. for sth.因为...向某人道歉
make an apology道歉
make up for it弥补
shoulder the responsibility承担责任
1) I am awfully/terribly sorry for what I have done.
2) I feel very guilty for what I have done to you.
3) I am afraid what I have done has caused many inconveniences to you.
4) I regret to inform. you that I am unable to do…
5) Please accept my most cordial and humblest apologies for…once more.
6) I will try my utmost not to make such a stupid mistake again.
7) I am so sorry to have put you to so much trouble
provide sb with sth提供
inform. sb. of sth.通知某人某事
look forward to (doing) sth.盼望...
prompt / immediate及时的
take into account of sth. / take sth. into account考虑到...
essential / necessary必要的
grateful / obliged感激的
be concerned about...对...关心
1) I would like to obtain some information about…
2) I would like some detailed information on / about...
3) I am an overseas student who lives /studies in...
4) I am writing to you in the hope that I may obtain ...
5) I wonder if there is a tennis club available.
6) I would be much obliged to you if you could let me know the procedures I have to go through.
7) Your prompt and favorable attention to my inquiry would be highly appreciated.
8) I am looking forward to a favorable reply at your earliest convenience.
三、Job Application Letter
a solid theory foundation坚实的理论基础
an intimate knowledge of熟练的知识
be available for an interview可以参加面试
be qualified for有资格
have a good command of对掌握熟练
meet the requirements满足要求
1) I have read your advertisement in Jinan Daily for a position of a sales engineer.
2) I wish to apply for the position of…which you advertised in yesterday’s Jinan Daily.
3) I am very interested in exploring the possibility of obtaining a position as a sales engineer with your company.
4) I read with interest your advertisement which appeared in…and would like to take up the challenge as a… with your firm.
5) After completing my four-year course at…university in 1991, I was employed by ABC company as a…
6) I believe I am well prepared, both psychologically and academically, for the post.
7) I believe I have the appropriate qualifications and experience for this post, and therefore, here I am enclosing my curriculum vitae.
8) Upon graduation, I first worked as…The following job was..., and currently I am working for...
9) I am available for an interview every afternoon. Please contact me at…
10) I hope that after reviewing my enclosed resume you will kindly give me an interview so that I can elaborate on my studies and working experience.
11) I hope you would consider my application favorably and grant me an interview.
12) With the kind of experience I have accumulated, I would expect a salary of not less than…