发布时间：2016-03-25 来源：新东方在线 发布人：zolo
1. if 引导的虚拟语气
Were I you (=if I were you) , I would get up early in the morning.
Had you arrived at the station ten minutes earlier yesterday(=If you had arrived…), you could have caught the train.
Should it rain (=If it should rain), the crops would be saved.
It is time that ...
Would rather that .....
(1).I would rather he came tomorrow than today.
(2).John would rather that she had not gone to the party yesterday evening.
(4).I would rather everything hadn' t happened in the past.
“It is (was) 形容词(或过去分词) that……”结构中的虚拟语气
1. It is necessary that we (should 可省略,下同)have a walk now.
2.It was necessary that we (should) make everything ready ahead of time.
3. It is required that nobody (should) smoke here.
4. It is important that every pupil (should) be able to understand the rule of school.
1. He’ll be busy this afternoon. If he ___ free, he ___ to the cinema with you.
A.were to be; might go B. am going to be; will go
C.will be; might have gone D. is; will go
2. When Edison died, it was proposed that the American people _____ all power in their homes, streets, and factories for several minutes in honor of this great man.
A. turn off B. turned off
C. would turn off D. had turned off
3. Had I known her name, _____.
A. or does she know mine? B. and where does she live?
C. I would have invited her to lunch D. she would be beautiful
4. I’d rather you ______ by train, because I can't bear the idea of your being in an airplane in such bad weather.
A. would go B. should go
C. went D. had gone
5. The victim ________ (本来会有机会活下来) if he had been taken to hospital in time.
would have a chance to survive (06.12翻译)
6. The professor required that ________ (我们交研究报告)。
we hand in our research report(s) (06.6翻译)
7. If Sept. 11 had never happened, the airport workers would not have been arrested and could have gone on quietly living in America, probably indefinitely. (06.6阅读)
8. W: What would you do if you were in my place?
M: If Paul were my son, I’d just not worry. Now that his teacher is giving him extra help and he is working hard himself, he’s sure to do well in the next exam.
Q: What’s the man’s suggestion to the woman?
13. A) Teaching her son by herself. C) Asking the teacher for extra help.
B) Having confidence in her son. D) Telling her son not to worry. (07.12)
1.You’d better take a sweater with you ________________ (以防天气变冷)
in case it (should) turn cold. (08.12)
10. If she had returned an hour earlier , Mary (就不会被大雨淋湿了). 09.6
. wouldn’t have been caught by the rain
11. You would not have failed if you __________________________(按照我的指令去做).
had followed my instructions/orders (09.12)