发布时间：2016-06-29 来源：新东方在线 发布人：继续
(1) But if you go against nature and do things at the wrong time of year，you will have to do more work and the results will not be so good.<违背>
(2) —How is everything going?<进行，进展>
—Things are going very well.
(3) The black hair was going grey.<变得>
(4) That is to say，the doctor's been gone for two hours and thirteen minutes.
(5) The engine went well.<运转>
(6) How does the old saying go?<怎么说的>
(7) If you think you can solve the problem，go ahead.<开始 (做某事)>
(8) Go ahead，we're all listening.<开始(做某事)>
(9) Work is going ahead.<进行，进展>
(10) —May I start?
(11) News of the plane crash went around like wildlife.<传开>
(12) Time went by quickly.<过去，经过>
(13) Shares have gone down again by ten points.<(价格等)下跌，(温度等)下降>
(14) She had no time to go deeply into the matter just then.<调查，了解，研究>
(15) What is going on out there?<发生，(活动)进行>
(16) Why not buy some English tapes and some books to go with them?
(17) When smokers who are used to nicotine go without it for an hour or two，they begin to feel bad.<不吃，不用>
(18) Let me have a go at fixing it.<试一试>
(19) My family goes back 300 years，while his family goes back to the 15th century.
(20) He always likes to go back to his younger days.<回顾>
(21) Go over your work before you hand it in.<仔细检查，反复研究，仔细琢磨>
(22) He doesn't go in for team games.<对某事感兴趣，爱好>
(23) go out<出去，出国;(灯火)熄灭;(衣着式样等)不时兴>
35、Nobody noticed the thief slip into the house because the lights happened to go ________________ .
36、lf you had gone ________________ your test paper carefully before handing it in，you would have made fewer mistakes.
37、As time goes ________________ ，my memory seems to get worse.
答案：35、out 36、over 37、by/on