发布时间：2017-06-01 来源：新东方在线 发布人：继续
1. eager adj. 渴望的 be eager for sth be eager to do
2. earn v. 挣;赢得; arn a living /earn one’s living she earns the respect of her students.
3. easy adj. Easier said than done 说时容易做时难 Take it easy 别急，放松
4. ◎educate v. 教育， 培养 educated a. 受过教育的 an educated person
education n. 教育 receive a good education
5. effect n. 影响，效果 cause and effect 因果 bring sth into effect 使生效
come into effect 生效 take effect 开始起作用，见效
have a … effect on sb/sth 对某人、某物有….影响
The medicine soon took effect. New controls come into effect next month.
v. affect Does television affect children’s behaviour?
Does television have an effect an children’s behaviour?
6.effort n. 努力 make an effort /make every effort/ make efforts做出努力
spare no effort(s) 不遗余力
7. elder n 长者;长辈;adj 年纪较长的(只做定语)elder sister 大姐
Children have no respect for their elders nowadays.
8. ●elect (投票)选举 v. elect sb.(as)… an elected leader/representative
n. election win/lose a election run for election 参加竞选
9. ◎ 1)electrical a. 电的，电器的 lectrical equipment/engineer
2)electric 用电的，电动的 electric current 电流electric shock 电击 electric blanket
3) electronic 电子的 electronic calendar