发布时间：2017-09-15 来源：新东方在线 发布人：Too
1. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
2. By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
3. Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
4. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit student sand their family, even the society as a whole.
5. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
6. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
7. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines,employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
8. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
9. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
10. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
11. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
12. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
13. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists
should be limited, for the following reasons:
14. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that,
Although the parents' desire to look after children by themselves is
understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
15. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept
extra educational programs over the recent years.
16. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious
advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able too gain
many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a
beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
17. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life,parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people, including teachers and experts in education, should pay considerable attention to this problem.
18. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous influence on their later life.
19. Many young people always go into raptures at the merely mention of buying fashion clothes. And they seem to be attracted by colorful material,various styles of fashion clothes.
20. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook while other children are playing.
21. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in people's life and economic growth.
22. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.