发布时间：2016-04-06 来源：新东方在线 发布人：Too
1. Lots of studies have found that well-educated people from developing countries are particularly likely to emigrate.
2. The substantial buying power of such an agency would strengthen the public prescription-drug insurance plans to negotiate the lowest possible purchase prices from drug companies.
3. The behavioral sciences have been slow to change partly because the explanatory items often seem to be directly observed and partly because other kinds of explanations have been hard to find.
4. A Google search can leak between 0.2 and 7.0 grams of CO2 depending on how many attempts are needed to get the “right” answer.
5. Big retailers could profitably apply their scale, existing infrastructure and proven skills in the management of product ranges, logistics, and marketing intelligence.
6. His work shows, probably better than that of any other anthropologist, the potential of cultural criticism inherent in the discipline.
7. The southern states would not have signed the Constitution without protections for the peculiar institution.