1. Remember, when in doubt, fuck.
2. All information will be given on a need-to-know basis.
3. Uh, perhaps you'll feel more comfortable in this, sir.
4. All I want from you is another day.
5. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you're smart, you won't try it again.
6. And if you're hip, kid, you're gonna hop to, too.
7. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you're gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don't sing now, you're gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you'll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, "Have a nice day and come back soon."
8. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover's better.
9.-Still with Snow Queen sugar?
-Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong?
-Because it's not important for me to get it right.
10.-It's just some things you just can't do.
-You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie.
11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don't you try?
12.-Colonel, are you looking at me?
-I'm blind, Charlie.
13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay.
14. There is no prosthetic for that.
15. He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
16. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee. It's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
17. You’re not bad, you're just in pain.
18.There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prothesis for that.
19. Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go,and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
20. I don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!
21. now I've come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.
22. you’re not bad, you're just in pain.
23. all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.
24. here is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.
25. did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
26. Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producing here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.