当前位置:网校排名 > 托福(Toefl)培训班怎么样 > 托福哪家网校好

托福哪家网校好

发布时间:2017-02-27来源:中华网发布人:young

新东方在线是新东方教育科技集团(NYSE:EDU)旗下专业的在线教育公司,依托新东方强大师资力量与教学资源,拥有中国先进的教学内容开发与制作团队。自2005年成立以来,一直致力于为广大用户提供个性化、互动化、智能化的卓越在线学习体验。。

学员相识一场:新东方托福网络课堂视频课程在有效期内可以反复的观看,新东方托福学员可以根据预约平台上各科老师的时间来预约上课,老师负责解答学员的各种托福学习的问题。直播的上课时间是固定的,导学会在前期的导学规划里告诉学员具体上课的时间。

学员beacy:新东方托福网络课程是一人一课堂,购买课程之后,登陆课程即可开始听课学习,根据课程目录安排进行即可。方便实用,非常好,推荐!

《闻香识女人》电影经典台词

1. Remember, when in doubt, fuck.

记住,有疑问的时候,就去做爱。

2. All information will be given on a need-to-know basis.

不重要的事你不需要知道。

3. Uh, perhaps you'll feel more comfortable in this, sir.

也许您穿上这件会更舒服些,先生。

4. All I want from you is another day.

我只想让你…多陪我一天。

5. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you're smart, you won't try it again.

比你优秀的好多人,都向我敬过礼,你要是聪明的话,就别再做了。

6. And if you're hip, kid, you're gonna hop to, too.

你要是聪明的话,你就先发制人。

7. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you're gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don't sing now, you're gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you'll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, "Have a nice day and come back soon."

查理,你有你的人生。你来博德念书,是因为你想有前途。现在,要想不被淘汰,

你就得他们想要的说出来。查理,你要是现在不说,就会落得,在俄勒冈乡下看一辈子的便利店,而且在你咽气前说的最后一句话,估计还是你对客人说的“祝您愉快!欢迎再次光临!”

8. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover's better.

世界上有两种人:一种直面困难勇于负责的人和去找靠山的人,还是靠山比较好。

9.-Still with Snow Queen sugar?

-Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong?

-Because it's not important for me to get it right.

-还在雪后制糖厂上班?

-是雪花,你怎么老是搞错?

-反正对错对我来说也不重要。

10.-It's just some things you just can't do.

-You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie.

-有些事你就是不能做。

-你在这世上可要吃苦头了,查理。

11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don't you try?

探戈和人生不一样,无所谓对错。它简单,所以才棒。要是踏错步或者绊倒了,继续跳就好。为什么不试试呢?

12.-Colonel, are you looking at me?

-I'm blind, Charlie.

中校,你是在瞪我吗?

-我是瞎子,查理。

13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay.

出问题的时候,有人跑有人留。

14. There is no prosthetic for that.

灵魂不可能有义肢。

15. He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.

他不会出卖别人,以求前程,而这,朋友们,这就叫正直,也叫勇气,这才是领袖该有的品质。

16. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee. It's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.

如今我走到人生的十字路口,我总是清楚哪条路是对的,毫无例外,我都清楚,但我从不走。知道为什么吗?因为太他妈难了。而查理,他也走到了十字路口。他选择了对的路,这是一条正确的路,充满原则,通往个性之道,让他继续他的行程吧。他的前途掌握在你们手里,诸公。绝对是有价值的前途,相信我,别毁了它,保护好它,支持它。有一天你们会深感自豪的,我保证。

17. You’re not bad, you're just in pain.

如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多坏的东西。世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。

18.There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prothesis for that.

没有什么比残缺的灵魂更可怕,而且那是任何东西都无法填补的。

19. Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go,and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?

有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。

20. I don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!

逃避责任的倾向谁都有,但正因如此,世界才呼唤“正直”和“勇气”.

21. now I've come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.

一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力的寻找捷径。

22. you’re not bad, you're just in pain.

如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多的的坏。是的,世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。

23. all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.

有目的的生活有时候也会是一种悲哀。差距总是让人失落。

24. here is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.

肢解人的灵魂是最可怕的,那几乎是不可挽回的

25. did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?

有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。

26. Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producing here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.

斯莱德中校:我还没讲完!来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼。但是支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了。它已经在这里垮掉了,已经垮了。君子生产者,领袖创造家,当心你创造的是哪种领袖。我不知道,查理今天的缄默是对是错。我不是法官或者陪审团。但我可以告诉你,他绝不会出卖朋友以求前程!而这,朋友们,就叫正直!这就是勇气!这才是领袖的要件。当我走到人生十字路口,我总知道哪条路是对的。没有例外的话,我就知道。但我从不走,你们知道为什么吗? 因为妈的太苦了。而现在查理,他也走到了十字路口。他选择了一条路,这是一条正确的路,充满原则,通往个性之道。让他继续他的行程吧。他的前途掌握在你们的手中,各位委员,绝对是有价值的前途,相信我。别毁了它,保护它。拥抱它。有一天你们会自傲,我保证。

上一篇:托福哪个网校培训的好

下一篇:托福那个网校好

相关阅读

老师推荐

扩展阅读