发布时间：2021-05-06 来源：中学网校 发布人：tusya
1. A healthy lifestyle is often considered to be_________ exercise, mood and diet, and so on.
A. associated with B. associated in C. connected for D. related at
2. Rosie was showing a marked_________ interest in her school work.
A. lacking in B. lacking of C. lack in D. lack of
3. -I heard Jim quarreling with his brother.
-Yes, but they have already_________ .
A. turned up B. put up C. made up D. showed up
4. -No. 3 player runs quite fast.
-Yes, and there's no doubt_________ he will win in the end.
A. that B. whether C. if D. when
5. Jack went to college last year,_________ to return home until he achieves his goal.
A. determined not B. determining not C. not determined D. not determining
6. I don't think people_________ just how much the sofa coasts.
A. are really awared of B. are really aware of C. really aware of D. are really awaring of
7. You are required by law_________ seat belts when driving.
A. wearing B. should wear C. to wear D. that wear
8._________ our small apartment, our uncle's house seemed like a palace.
A. Compare to B. Comparing to C. Comparing with D. Compared to
9. The hungry boy is standing beside the lady, with his eyes_________ her dishes.
A. fixing on B. fixed on C. fixing for D. fixed for
10. -I don't understand why you come so late?
-Sorry, I_________ that you_________ for me.
A. don't realize, are waiting B. haven't realized, have waited
C. hadn't realized, had waited D. didn't realize, were waiting
11. There appear new words and expressions in our life, and many of them_________ by the public.
A. have been accepted B. are accepted C. having been accepted D. to have been accepted
12. You went to the wrong store. You_________ to the store next to the restaurant, but you went to the store by the bank.
A. might go B. will have gone C. ought to go D. ought to have gone
13. If Germany_________ Poland, the British_________ war.
A. hadn't invaded…wouldn't have declared
B. hadn't invaded…won't declare
C. didn't invaded…wouldn't have declared
D. didn't invade…won't declare
14. John may phone tonight. I don't want to go out_________ he phones.
A. as long as B. in order to C. in case D. so that
15. Now I get the telegram I _________ .
A. have been expected to B. expected C. have been expecting D. am expected to
16. -Mr. Jones, this is Carlo. I _________ because I'm going to the movie after school. So I'll be absent for dinner.
A. phone B. have phoned C. am phoning D. was phoning
17. The rich top-soil is easily washed away by floods_________ there are no trees.
A. wherever B. that C. in which D. which
18. The house,_________ were broken was empty.
A. of which the windows B. windows of which
C. and its windows D. and whose windows
19. I_________ that volleyball team of my class could win, but it didn't.
A. hoped B. had hoped C. was hoping D. hope
20. I was ashamed_________ having lied to my mother.
A. to B. for C. that D. of