发布时间：2016-03-07 来源：环球网校 发布人：wyznl
1. We should be cautious in crossing a crowded street.
A. careful B. intelligent C. quiet D. weary
2. Japan made a proposal to Korea for increasing trade between two countries.
A. preparation B. exception C. suggestion D. companion
3. I can hardly believe it, it's amazing.
A. over and over B. unconscious C. unreliable D. incredible
4. Peter is experiencing a difficult period in his life.
A. going into B. going out of C. going over D. going through
5. Sandre came across an important letter yesterday while cleaning the desk.
A. mentioned B. read C. discovered D. walked away with
6. The old concerns lose importance and some of them vanish altogether.
A. disappear B. develop C. linger D. renew
7. She has such exceptional abilities that everyone is jealous of her.
A. regular B. specific C. extraordinary D. rare
8. Have you got a spare pen?
A. new B. long C. thin D. extra
9. In 1861 it seemed inevitable that the Southern states would break away from the Union.
A. strange B. certain C. inconsistent D. proper
10. Sulphur has occasionally been found in the earth in an almost pure state.
A. regularly B. accidentally C. sometimes D. successfully
11. Do you need anybody to assist you in your work?
A. inform B. aid C. direct D. instruct