发布时间：2016-05-10 来源：新东方在线 发布人：wyznl
1. Good morning Mrs. Brown. How are your doing?
2. I am doing well, thank you. And you?
3. How is your husband?
4. Alan was sick last week. But now he feels better.
5. Please give my regards to him.
6. Jenny, I havn't seen you an ages. You look great today.
7. Thanks John. It's really been a long time.
8. How is everything going?
9. Not bad, Thanks.
10. What's going on with you study?
11. I'm working on my English now.
12. What's up, body?
13. Not much, how about you?
14 I'm going to an browd next week.
A. Hello Bill, long time no see.How are you?
B. I'm fine. Thank you, and you.
A. I'm fine, too. Thank you.How is your wife?
B. She was sick last week, but she is much better now. Thank you.
A. Please give my regards to her.
A. Hi, Jerry, is that you? Long time no see.
B. Yes, it's been long. How is your study?
A. I'm working on my final paper. And you?
B. I'm working on Englsih. I work real hard.
A. Hi Sandro, long time now see.
B. Oh, morning Linda.It's nice to see you.You look great today.
A. How has thing been these days?
B. Can't be better. I got better pay job last week.
A. That's wonderful, how is your husband?
B. Jerry had a headace yesterday, but now he feels much better.
A. I hope he will recomver soon. Please give my regards to him.
B. I sure will. Thanks.